Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Leaderboard 11/2/21

Rhino Keeper

New Leaderboard 11/2/21

There is another Leaderboard. This one is scheduled for 6 days plus one hour. That.’s a strange schedule but…oh well…

Rhino Keeper
    Another leaderboard? I am so tired of this event. All of the leaderboards for the last few months have grouped me with some pretty big spenders and I don?t even come close to the top 5. Oh well?

I got into the game after 3 attempts and then spent 30 gold to boost. I got kicked out 3 times and now I can’t get back in. Nothing wrong with my internet. Now I am loosing time and my boost. Sent ticket about the difficulty getting in the game no response. Most of my neighbors complain about crashing. Is anybody out there looking at this problem?Help please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    There is another Leaderboard. This one is scheduled for 6 days plus one hour. That.’s a strange schedule but…oh well…
    It is a very strange schedule. I feel like they are doing something behind the scenes and keeping us in the dark. The last lb was also only 6 days. You know, I bet the extra hour is due to the time change coming on November 6/7 when we "gain" an hour. But that doesn't explain why lbs are now 6 days instead of 7. Makes it harder to reach the final dragon.

I had a feeling it was going to be another lb, though, so I had my "bases loaded" so I'd be ready.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuisia View Post
    Another leaderboard? I am so tired of this event. All of the leaderboards for the last few months have grouped me with some pretty big spenders and I don?t even come close to the top 5. Oh well?
    I'm sorry that is happening to you. I have run into this a few times where I have been in with big spenders, too, and there is just no way to compete with them. Sometimes if you wait until later in the day or even wait an entire day to log in, you get put into a less competitive group. Hope you get lucky this time around!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    It is a very strange schedule. I feel like they are doing something behind the scenes and keeping us in the dark. The last lb was also only 6 days. You know, I bet the extra hour is due to the time change coming on November 6/7 when we "gain" an hour. But that doesn't explain why lbs are now 6 days instead of 7. Makes it harder to reach the final dragon.

I had a feeling it was going to be another lb, though, so I had my "bases loaded" so I'd be ready.
    This is another 6 day event, so it is going to be interesting. We have just lost 24 hours on this event but the numbers remain the same.

Executive Chef
    Ok, so did anyone else notice that the popup ad we got for the new habitats highlights a largely yellow habitat with a red and pink "path" running through it, but the habitat that is actually for sale in the market is blue with yellow and orange ******/paths? Oh, Storm8, when it comes to Dragon Story, you just never get it right.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ok, so did anyone else notice that the popup ad we got for the new habitats highlights a largely yellow habitat with a red and pink "path" running through it, but the habitat that is actually for sale in the market is blue with yellow and orange ******/paths? Oh, Storm8, when it comes to Dragon Story, you just never get it right.
    Thanks for flagging this over! I let the Team know and they were able to provide a quick fix! You may need to reinstall to see the changes reflected

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for flagging this over! I let the Team know and they were able to provide a quick fix! You may need to reinstall to see the changes reflected
    The Endless dream habitat is still showing up as I just took a screenshot of it.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rumour59 View Post
    The Endless dream habitat is still showing up as I just took a screenshot of it.
    The name of the habitat is the Sewflower Park habitat, and is showing correctly in the game. You may need to reinstall to see the changes reflected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast