Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Leaderboard 11/2/21

Rhino Keeper
    Why are these leaderboards a day shorter? And why aren?t we getting full points on spins? I?m leading locally with only 7,000 points and I keep only getting double digit points when I spin.

Executive Chef
    i am so sick of leaderboards.
    and then they are going to shorten it a day.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Leaving the points the same and shortening the number of days, again, seems to be oriented toward us spending more energy/coins to get the last dragon. I am letting it go as I'm not willing to spend more time or energy to get the last dragon. Have also had issues on both of the last leaderboards having to go to support and get the booster items. So definitely not in a good mood over the leaderboards. Also want the community events back to get extra marble keys. It takes over 2 months to get another space unless you spend more gold . That is also not by accident.

We get another break! I can see the counter for the torpor dragon is still going on for a little under a day for some reason even after the leaderboard has completed. Is S8 going to try for a new leaderboard streak record? I don't think they've ever run 3 leaderboards in a row. This round even the top global leaderboard players seemed to be spent, stopping at a lower mark than they usually do. I wonder how much juice everyone will have left for a third one.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    We get another break! I can see the counter for the torpor dragon is still going on for a little under a day for some reason even after the leaderboard has completed. Is S8 going to try for a new leaderboard streak record? I don't think they've ever run 3 leaderboards in a row. This round even the top global leaderboard players seemed to be spent, stopping at a lower mark than they usually do. I wonder how much juice everyone will have left for a third one.
    I don?t know what their plan is, but, yes, we?ve been discussing the fact that the leaderboard would be a day short for the last 6 days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12