Thread: All food on counters gone in weirdly short time

New Resident

All food on counters gone in weirdly short time

From what I remember, I had at least 5 recipes, each with at least 2000 dishes on the counters when I left the game. I came back in 30 minutes and all food was gone. I don?t think this number of dishes can be all served in such short period of time. I reopened the game but it didn?t help. This is the second time (large amount of food gone in short period of time) since this cruise started. What?s wrong? Is there a way I can get my food back?

Quote Originally Posted by ambershek View Post
    From what I remember, I had at least 5 recipes, each with at least 2000 dishes on the counters when I left the game. I came back in 30 minutes and all food was gone. I don?t think this number of dishes can be all served in such short period of time. I reopened the game but it didn?t help. This is the second time (large amount of food gone in short period of time) since this cruise started. What?s wrong? Is there a way I can get my food back?
    I've noticed this happen to me a few times too. I suspect that the game calculates the food sold and money made based on the difference between the last login time and the recent login time, however the last login time might be referenced off data saved to the device. That might mean that if your device Operating System did some cleaning up of game data (to make space) or if you moved the game from one device to another, the calculation might get thrown off and you end up cashing out all your food into coin (because the game can't calculate a more exact sell through rate).
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795