Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Brewing Conflict - 2021 Oct 26

Rhino Keeper
    No new thread yet for the new leaderboard or the new dragon we need. Just want to point out that this lb is only 6 days, just like the last couple. So less time to earn the same amount of points if you want the final milestone dragon.

I got the new dragon with Fairytale and red. I don?t know if it?s better to use black and red or Fairytale and red.

New tournament dragon is a Rainbow hybrid, and since I collect all Rainbow type dragons, I have to complete the tournament. 😕

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    No new thread yet for the new leaderboard or the new dragon we need. Just want to point out that this lb is only 6 days, just like the last couple. So less time to earn the same amount of points if you want the final milestone dragon.

I got the new dragon with Fairytale and red. I don?t know if it?s better to use black and red or Fairytale and red.
    Yeah was wondering about the lack of thread too. Was able to get it after a few fails with Fire and Lotus, so at least that was nice compared to getting only via crafting, let alone barely ever during the Tales now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123