Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fortune Teller Booth Leaderboard- 2021 October 27

Executive Chef
    I guess they are going to start intentionally leaving the fountains out so people will have to buy it.. I'm starting to be picky on what I spend my gems on now so I won't be buying any fountains.. especially when they used to give one out free! If it wasn't intentional then they would have fixed this already smh

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Yes!!!! What now!!! I will spend gems on items not boosts. Just stop messing with a good thing please fix this!

Rhino Keeper
    Yea it so mess up for last prize just scarecrow, and place1-6 on rank is clown skeleton if it can dancing is great prize,

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    The Fortune Teller Booth is nice. I wonder if it may be a pet or if it's just a decoration. As there's usually a pet for 1st and 2nd place in past leaderboards. Regardless of what it is, it's nice!
    The Fortune Teller Booth is pretty cool!

The Clown Scarecrow is actually not a pet, as it initially said in the leaderboard milestone info. I've updated the text to reflect this. Apologies for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    The Clown Scarecrow is actually not a pet, as it initially said in the leaderboard milestone info. I've updated the text to reflect this. Apologies for the confusion.
    Wow, a double whammy... first they take away the milestone prize for the fountains, and now there's no milestone pet. It's harder now for people to reach the milestone end goal, AND there's less motivation too since it's just a decoration. Is this going to be net good or bad for S8?... I guess they gotta try it out to see how people engage. For me personally, this leader board has been a lot less engaging for me, and I hope they don't stick with this format.

It?s getting awful! No incentive. Blah. I only like all the bacon for feeding my pets in the paper. Fail!

Rhino Keeper
    So the Clown Scarecrow is just a decoration and not a pet? That's disappointing.

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished the leaderboard and the scarecrow still has the wording of being a pet.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I just finished the leaderboard and the scarecrow still has the wording of being a pet.
    The word on the back in info in the cellar has not been changed but it is only a decoration!
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The word on the back in info in the cellar has not been changed but it is only a decoration!
    Ah, missed that info. Resolving.

Rhino Keeper
    What a let down this event was. All that work for a decoration and then 3-6th place is a skeleton that does nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast