Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End of an Era

Rhino Keeper
    Very sad to see yet another long-time player leaving. I had gotten really into the game when I came back to it after many years (started playing in like 2012 in my high school math class and came back in 2020), but the game isn?t what it used to be. I used to love breeding dragons and seeing which new dragons I could hatch, but my breeding den is exclusively used for bingo and events now. I never get to just breed and work towards certain dragons anymore. I can?t keep up and neither can the islands, and unfortunately nobody who has the authority to do anything cares enough to fix the issues that we?ve presented them.

Rhino Keeper
    Bit late on this, but you'll certainly be missed around here. I'll for sure miss seeing your long results of 'Common' dragon fails, along with mine haha

I lurked on this forum for quite a while (at least a year), before I finally joined, so a lot of veteran players, like myself, are right that the game used to be so much fun. Yet, it's now turned into a stressful cycle of event after event after event, along with absolutely no space or easy way to handle the sheer and absolute insane amount of dragons that they constantly add each week; the micromanagement is just ridiculous.

It's become quantity over quality for them, and they seem to have completely shown the loyal community that they really don't give two cares for anything that the players actually want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12