Thread: No 40 energy during my level up

Farm Supplier

No 40 energy during my level up

I bought the package for the 15 minute infinite energy. Before starting, I had 40 energy. During my unlimited period, I leveled up and I should have gotten another 40. When I can out of the infinite period, I should have had 80 energy. I only have 40.

Please credit my account 40 energy.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-24-21 at 03:09 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The forum cannot help you with crediting or assisting with your account, only Support can help you.

It has been well established that any energy you collect while using 'infinite energy' packs does not add any energy to your total once the timer runs out. There is a dedicated thread to how this works as well. Please log a ticket with Support if you want to pursue the energy upgrade you missed out on. And, also please note that your resolution is not allowed to be posted on the forum either.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for your reply. I have submitted a ticket.

In all honesty, I shouldn?t have to dig through a website to find this info. It?s not intuitive to think you wouldn?t get your earned energy. It should be something clearly stated when buying said packs. It?s why I timed things the way I did.

Thank you for your help.