Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Push Notifications

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb Push Notifications

are android devices gonna get push notification like the iPhone & iPods????

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Sorry, can't help, but I know that Apple automatically incorporates them. Also, there have been problems with the Apple PNs, so the devs will be sorting that out.

Executive Chef
    Lately I have not been getting any push notifications on my HTC Inspire. And yes I have it checked in my settings for all of the games (Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, and Farm Story), but I lately I have been getting no notifications when my stuff is ready. So much so that two or three times already my food has spoiled, and there was no notification that anything was ready in my status bar. I also have it checked for me to get notification when I get a comment, and nada is coming through. I do not know what's going on, because it's becoming a nuisance now when I have to factor in the time myself when I have that selection picked already in the settings.

Executive Chef
    Do you know which version of Android you have? I know I started getting push notifications once I upgraded from 2.1 to 2.2.

Executive Chef
    I actually just upgraded my phone about a week or so ago. And everything was fine until about three or four days ago. Now I'm getting nothing.

New Resident
    I'm on 2.2 (Incredible) and I'm getting the same problem. This just started yesterday, or around the time of the recent "weekly update". Been playing for about two weeks and it worked fine. I changed nothing on my phone.

New Resident
    push notification used to work on my phone but 2 days ago it suddenly stop..i haven't made any changes to my phone settings including the notification settings.

Device: HTC DESIRE HD running on ANDRIOD 2.2

I'm having the same issue. I haven't had any push notifications since Friday, and all of my settings are correct. I also haven't been able to send gifts to neighbors (except new ones), either, as they aren't resetting. Experiencing this with Bakery and Restaurant Story.

Samsung Epic 4G
    Droid 2.2

Host(ess)
    I have an HTC EVO 4G running on Android 2.2 and I've been having same problem. I haven't been getting my push notifications since the updates either. What happened to being able to email tech support? Now they just send us to the forums? Is anything getting answered here? My problems are in Restaurant and Bakery Story.

Executive Chef
    This issue should now be corrected. Please let me know if you all continue to experience problems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast