Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Push Notifications

I posted on the "regular" (rolling my eyes) thread but notifications only work intermittently for me as well. I am using the HTC Glacier, also known as the MyTouch 4G. It runs Android 2.2.

Farm Supplier
    Poo I am running on 2.1.

My notifications stopped working after they changed the tips animations back to the original version. I have a My Touch 4G version 2.2.1

New Resident
    I'm not getting push notifications for farm story as of recently. Evo 4g Android 1.3.3 anyone else?

New Resident
    Correction 2.3.3

Senior Moderator
    The notifications are having problems for both iDevice and Android users. TL is aware of the problem, and trying to fix it. You may get notifications from one or more games, and none from others.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Not receiving push notifications either/still. DownloadEd all updates for app & phone. Please help!

Evo

New Resident
    I have 4 Stories, Bakery, Restaurant, Fashion and Farm. I'm getting the notifications from Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, but not from Fashion Story (orders expire) or Farm Story (crops die). I'm hesitant to install another one of your games because I won't get notifications.

My device: Samsung Charge, software: Android 2.2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123