Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candy Lanterns disappearing

Exclamation Candy Lanterns disappearing

I have crafted three candy lanterns today and tried to add them to the open plot, and they are disappearing from my inventory but not being added to the running total to open the plot to the caramel apple castle.

I was not sure what happened the first time when I saw it happen and thought I was confused on my numbers. I just finished crafting one more lantern, looked in my inventory, saw it there, then I went to the open plot and hit use and it disappeared. So I can confirm I have had it happen twice today when clicking the use button on the plot.

I force closed my game and reopened, and there is no change to the quantity.

I tested the troll candy and that inventory count is still increasing correctly.

Oh no! Please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for help with your account. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Thanks. I went ahead and submitted a ticket.

I was not 100% sure it happened the first time I saw the lanterns disappear, so I double-checked everything this time to verify.
    It does drop from the forge and I do see it in my inventory, so the bug is only happening when I click on "use" inside the plot expansion.

I crafted two more lanterns and a third one showed up in my inventory.
    I then tried the expansion plot again and the quantity updated correctly for all three.

I was screenshotting the before/after because I expected it to fail and it worked, so now I have no idea what the heck happened before and I cannot reproduce the bug.

Rhino Keeper
    After the new story appeared I am having various problems, the most recent is, I have lost my swords, lanterns, & troll candies. Needless to say I’m terribly upset. I have force closed and nothing changed have no idea what happened, please help.

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    After the new story appeared I am having various problems, the most recent is, I have lost my swords, lanterns, & troll candies. Needless to say I’m terribly upset. I have force closed and nothing changed have no idea what happened, please help.
    If you haven't already please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for help with your account. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    If you haven't already please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for help with your account. Good luck!
    I’m about to give up, can’t seem to get the answers right on the questions. Don’t know what else to do. Think I need more help, any suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I’m about to give up, can’t seem to get the answers right on the questions. Don’t know what else to do. Think I need more help, any suggestion
    Unfortunately, items that go missing can only be addressed with support. Please make sure you fill out the support ticket completely otherwise it may not go through.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 10-22-21 at 10:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have filled out the form and it says it was successful but I’m not seeing any evidence of it, should I?

My lanterns are there but the Troll Candy keeps disappearing. Just submitted a ticket. I should be on the final step before part three.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast