Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scaredy Scarecrow County Fair - 2021 October 21

Executive Chef
    This is my first time being able to do the country fair event because when I started playing it wasn't being offered again until now. I can say though that I haven't used any gems for this event. If you refresh the order that's hard to do and wait 30 minutes until you get orders you can fill then you will not have to spend any gems. I have completed each day with no problem. Really no need to spend gems unless you are trying to rush the day. I actually like this kind of event so far!! Thanks storm8 for bringing it back

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I really really want the Scarecrow at the end of the fair.
    He is going to go perfect with the Walking Scarecrow that I already have.
    Opposite coloured shirts too!
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    How does the end usually go? The same as the other days or? Probably harder?

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I really really want the Scarecrow at the end of the fair.
    He is going to go perfect with the Walking Scarecrow that I already have.
    Opposite coloured shirts too!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    How does the end usually go? The same as the other days or? Probably harder?
    Been a long time.
    I thought yesterday that I got 10 percent for five candy Corn item and I think today was 8 percent so if keeps decreasing will be harder.
    But I have always won the County Fair and I don't think I ever spent gems.
    You always need to remember when you are on the last day if the pet was in the Market for sale would likely cost 450 gems. Therefore if it cost me some gems and I really wanted it...

Rhino Keeper
    One thing I do like about this event is that for me is that the boosts that use the bronze cowbells really are useful in speeding up orders to complete orders to finish each days orders.

Executive Chef
    All the other days I was completing each day with no problem, but now I'm a day behind! Either the chicken takes points away after I send the order or the order is impossible to fill so I have to press refresh order.. then when I am able to complete a order, I'm only get like 1 or 2 points ... Ugh.. thinking I might not get done in time

Executive Chef
    I am glad that me not being on playing for 2 days didn't set me back. I was still able to collect and get the two prizes (Scared Pig, Monster Mash) I couldn't get when I wasn't really playing on the days they was initially unlocked. If that makes sense.

Anyways, I am glad that the Scaredy Scarecrow can also go into the Gnome Gathering! I paired it with my other scarecrow that was also in that habitat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B2F83948-54B5-41E2-BDB5-98A50018B8E7.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	527.0 KB 
ID:	61119

Host(ess)
    I purchased the ghost over crystal ball boost so that I could have another one on farm, when will it show up in my cellar now that event is over?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123