Views:	28 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	61043

Final preparations prior to event
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248493

How to Play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248484

Getting Started
    This is a 10 days event. Day 1 starts when you click start. Subsequent days start at game reset time, midnight California time. Complete all 10 days to win the Grand Prize.

How to Play
    For each day, you will need to fulfill the orders until you reach 100% on the progress bar.

The 3 orders on your event screen are like our deliveries. Get those items for your orders either by buying or crafting and click [Deliver] button. Once delivered, you will get a new order immediately. It takes 30 mins to refresh if you discard an order. You have 24 hours to fulfill the orders for the day, except for Day 1 depending when you start your fair.

If you fulfill your orders of the day earlier, the order screen will be locked and you have to wait for the next day to start. If your last order is a high value order, your progress will not carry over to the next day. While you wait for next day, you can prepare the order items shown. When the new event day starts at game reset time, your orders will be ready to go all at once.

If you can't fulfill your orders within 24 hours, you can continue to work on it the next event day (except Day 10). However this means you have shorter time to work on the rest of your event days.

Event Prizes
    Your event prizes may vary according to farm levels.

Day 1 requires 20 gems - Pumpkin Planter
    Day 2 requires 120 gems - 10,000 Coins
    Day 3 requires 180 gems - Treat Bags
    Day 4 requires 240 gems - Witch Tree
    Day 5 requires 300 gems - Barn Upgrade Kit
    Day 6 requires 360 gems - Haunted Birdhouse
    Day 7 requires 420 gems - 4 Bags Pet Feed
    Day 8 requires 480 gems - Scared Pig
    Day 9 requires 540 gems - Monster Mash
    Day 10 requires 600 gems - Scaredy Scarecrow

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar upon completion of each goal day.

Event Boost
    Refer to Guidelines for Fair Event on how event boosts work.
    Smoking Cauldron - 125 gems
    Crystal Ball - 125 gems
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3427.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	61044

Goals (if any)
    Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-29-21 at 01:40 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Tips:
    (1) Plan and start your event wisely so your last event day (i.e. most challenging day) falls on the day when you have most time to play.

(2) Maximise your Day 1 by not starting your event too close to midnight PST. E.g. If you start your event at 11pm PST, you have only 1 hour for Day 1 before Day 2 starts at midnight.

(3) Before you submit your last order for the day, ensure that your new orders for the next day are doable. Refresh it till you get a doable order or an order with higher value (to hasten your progress for the next day). Once you submit your last order for the day, your orders screen is locked and you can't refresh until the new event day starts.

(4) Ensure your machines are free at each new event day (midnight PST) so you can craft the order items for the new day, if need be.

Note:
    (1) Using gems to speed through the days doesn't help if you speed up a few days in between. Unless you speed through all days, the game will force you back to the original 10 days schedule. So either speed through all event days to the completion of your Day 10 or not at all. The last few days, usually the last 2 days, will be the more challenging days. Thus if you want to speed, its best you do so then.

(2) Event orders and prizes may vary according to farm levels.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-22-21 at 12:52 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Yes!! The fair is back! Thank you!

Executive Chef
    My first time doing this! Thanks storm 8

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder the boosting last only fews hours or work until event end, or we have to buy boost every 2 or fews hours like leaderboard?

Executive Chef
    This is a cool event. I do like the Scaredy Scarecrow and hope it can go (also) go into the Gnome Gathering, if it is indeed a pet, so I can place it to my other scarecrow I got last year. The other prizes is also very cool/nice. I wonder if the Scared Pig is a skin or not though.

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    This is a cool event. I do like the Scaredy Scarecrow and hope it can go (also) go into the Gnome Gathering, if it is indeed a pet, so I can place it to my other scarecrow I got last year. The other prizes is also very cool/nice. I wonder if the Scared Pig is a skin or not though.
    The scared pig is an animated decoration!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The scared pig is an animated decoration!
    Thanks for letting me know what it was! It's cute with that little toy bear next to it. Wonder how it will look displayed on the farm.

Anyways, I wonder if country fair area thing will stay after this event is over. Like it did last time for the other players that were around then.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Tip
    If you are not participating in the County Fair keep your store full and you will be able to make a lot of coins!
    Your neighbours will be looking for items to fill their fair orders.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    I just completed an order, it was one of the ones that gives the most points, I was at 41% and of course the chicken walked after I sent it and I got no points from it! I hope these roll backs are fixed soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast