Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    RoyalBlue, I encourage you to look at the number of bats you have. At 55 bats every 2 hours, you probably still have a good chance of getting Ylyse.

Also, Van Pelt is the fairy atrium and those requirements have not changed. You should have a good chance of getting 2 of the 3 characters.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I agree.... Ylyse is stunning and I've collected a few times and she is a guaranteed energy dropper. Definitely worth trying hard to get her if you're at L5.

This is probably unrelated to current event but I just pulled up a task for a Lovecupine. (He?s pink) I had to make a sword. I defeated one but I need to defeat more. What will generate him so I can defeat him? Also is this part of a storyline? I searched the name on the form and nothing came up Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    This is probably unrelated to current event but I just pulled up a task for a Lovecupine. (He?s pink) I had to make a sword. I defeated one but I need to defeat more. What will generate him so I can defeat him? Also is this part of a storyline? I searched the name on the form and nothing came up Thank you
    You're correct, it is not connected to the current goal - it was originally connected to the Valentine 2013 event but now it's just a standalone goal.

Here's the info SW has in the HUB's Inventory Guide under Lovecupine that may help you:

Lovecupine (spawn)
    Found: may spawn when collecting from a pink animal including chickens, the Pink Alicorn and the Wedding Alicorn.
    Thee first time a lovecupine is triggered, you will get a new goal which asks you to beat up 5 pink Lovecupines.
    Notes:
    1. you do NOT need to make a second sword.... you already have one in your inventory.
    2. the 5 lovecupines will be activated upon collection of a pink animal. It's random and rare to spawn one and this goal may take a couple of months.
    3. collect as often as you can from your pink animal.
    4. do not contact Support, they cannot help you as it is not a bug.
    5. this is a one off goal and completing it does not give any reward or trigger any other goal.
    6. originally this goal came from the goals in the Love Shack. You will not get any other goals to do with the Love Shack.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Hey am I confused here or is it correct that we have to make 13 of each item TWICE?!? I am FINALLY on my last blood berry bouquet to complete level 5 after working pretty much the entire week to get the curtains and sunblock done and I go back and read the requirements and it's TWICE?! WTH? Please tell me I'm wrong and I misread. If not then the joke is on me. This game has gotten to the point of being ridiculous in its requirements. Wow. Why bother.
    Good Lord. I'm here now and I'm in shock. I didn't have time to come here to check on the requirements and it never once occurred to me that I'd have to make 13 twice. Sigh. I haven't been participating in these events recently because...seriously I don't have the time to babysit a game. I have just been logging in every now and then to collect energy and slowly losing interest in Castle Story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annespeefrickus View Post
    Every time I start making a bloodberry bouquet I just can?t stop hearing Prince?s raspberry baret . ?Bloodberry bouquet, the kind you find in a secondhand store?
    I haven't had a lot of time to read the forum, but when I saw this I said Yes! Me too. Love Prince. But I would change the words to raspberry bouquet.

Rhino Keeper
    Will blood berry bushes spawn fang beasts after the event? I'm thinking of buying a few for the next monster hunt ...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    Will blood berry bushes spawn fang beasts after the event? I'm thinking of buying a few for the next monster hunt ...
    No, they are likely to turn to decoration. Not confirmed, but that's generally what happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalliaMik View Post
    Attachment 61118Just got Van Pelt. He is soooo tiny! Comparable to a bat tree though. Why characters and objects in the game are so uneven? I?ll probably hide my Van Pelt in trees just out of shame
    No wonder Van Pelt's sound when you are battling him is so high pitched - he's just a little guy! He might have a Napolean complex. Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cursivesmiles View Post
    Does anyone else utterly despise the ?chance? to ?find? an item during an event adventure? I sacrificed (read: wasted) over 15 gold nuggets going on the adventure for this event. Do I have a Vampire Horse to show for my efforts? NO!!!

I so rarely get the drop from event adventures, I shouldn?t have even bothered, but I really wanted the horse!! I was hoping my luck would win out, but nope. If players put in the time, energy, and effort to play, the prize should be a guarantee!
    Yes, I hate it. I have quit trying as I am never lucky. The one I really, really wanted from an adventure drop was Baby Bear from the 3 Bears event, but I didn't get him.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.