Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

I'm not sure if it's been said already but the bride has a 22 hour timer I think I panicked for nothing lol I only have two more sunblock potions left to level 6. I definitely wouldn't have made it if I had a life though
    Last edited by duckyzpond; 10-29-21 at 05:24 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they?d give us another time of completing **** we never have energy to complete

They did that years ago when they like their players

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I am doing the same I?m going to work to get the bride but it?s too stressful I?m not spending 24 hours a day on this I don?t have enough of the energy and to be honest with you it?s boring to always use it on the trees and The bushes. I?m just going to store the castle because I can?t complete the building of it.

In the beginning I was hoping to get Alucard but it?s impossible for me. They really need to change up their tasks it?s too boring like this and much too time consuming
    I?m thinking of storing the castle, too. I want to continue some other story lines so I?m still making traveler?s brews and benediction brews and I need parts for my faerie workshop. Those are permanent story lines that I?d like to get off my plate. This game is becoming more of a job than fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I might just go to level 5 and quit. This one hasn?t been fun for me. In fact, I?m glad I sat the last one out; this is supposed to be a fun game and not so much work.
    I didn?t think the last event was that bad but this one is just too time and energy consuming and just plain boring. I already have a stressful full time job, this is supposed to be fun and relaxing but it feels too much like work these days. I?m not buying anymore value packs. That seems like that is what they are trying to do to get us to finish events lately.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I didn?t think the last event was that bad but this one is just too time and energy consuming and just plain boring. I already have a stressful full time job, this is supposed to be fun and relaxing but it feels too much like work these days. I?m not buying anymore value packs. That seems like that is what they are trying to do to get us to finish events lately.
    If I didn’t need to chop down trees to make the traveler’s brews and benediction brews, I wouldn’t have bought the starter packs. I usually only buy the $4.99 ones. I just skipped the last event because I didn’t need the prize and I was trying to finish the Hidden Forest and making the brews.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've got a level 4 castle. I might have enough materials to get to level 5. I just chopped down my forest of aspen trees (about 42 trees). I won't have enough energy to rebuild and chop it again I don't think. And I don't think I'll be able to have my trees grown for the next event.

It's a pretty building. I hate to have to store it, but I am going to have to. Truly, if this event is done in the future, no matter how appealing the prize is, I won't be doing it. But, I do hope some people are able to finish.

Regardless if y'all are able to finish or not, I would love to see your Halloween areas.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-30-21 at 06:33 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have two Halloween areas, however have not kept them up for a while, I need more space to properly display my vision

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    ......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2255.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	218.0 KB 
ID:	61115Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2254.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	61116

Regardless if y'all are able to finish or not, I would love to see your Halloween areas.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Teika, I was wondering how you ended up doing with the event. It was so energy intensive, I will take quite a bit of time to evaluate the benefits and my situation before I would do this again. Do not feel too bad about storing the building. It is very pretty but undersized so you have to be careful where you place it and how you decorate it.

I too love seeing how creative the community can be.

Here is the bulk of my Halloween area. It will be gone on Monday when I switch my realm over for Thanksgiving.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BF1C206C-4C25-4941-8B8B-8B2018A21412.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	242.3 KB 
ID:	61117
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-30-21 at 10:32 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	207E0474-39D7-4498-9079-32E0B480E6AB.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	445.7 KB 
ID:	61118Just got Van Pelt. He is soooo tiny! Comparable to a bat tree though. Why characters and objects in the game are so uneven? I?ll probably hide my Van Pelt in trees just out of shame

Does anyone else utterly despise the ?chance? to ?find? an item during an event adventure? I sacrificed (read: wasted) over 15 gold nuggets going on the adventure for this event. Do I have a Vampire Horse to show for my efforts? NO!!!

I so rarely get the drop from event adventures, I shouldn?t have even bothered, but I really wanted the horse!! I was hoping my luck would win out, but nope. If players put in the time, energy, and effort to play, the prize should be a guarantee!