Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Giving me jitters for my account not having any stored energy. Also, just read through first page where do we get Hunson and horse from. One of them would be rare advt drop or are both advt drops? Van pelt and bat are in atrium, vylse is prize for collecting these many jewelled bats, maybe from completing all event drops

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Giving me jitters for my account not having any stored energy. Also, just read through first page where do we get Hunson and horse from. One of them would be rare advt drop or are both advt drops? Van pelt and bat are in atrium, vylse is prize for collecting these many jewelled bats, maybe from completing all event drops
    I've added the info on where the prizes come from in post #2.

Farm Supplier
    Oh no Willow Trees have stopped giving Candied Leaves. Had 12 Willow trees chopped them down and only received 2 leaves and lot's of Sunblock SAP

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    Oh no Willow Trees have stopped giving Candied Leaves. Had 12 Willow trees chopped them down and only received 2 leaves and lot's of Sunblock SAP
    Candied leaves are dropping, but the drop rate is *very* low. There was an issue with them earlier, but it has since been resolved.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Candied leaves are dropping, but the drop rate is *very* low. There was an issue with them earlier, but it has since been resolved.
    Thanks SpiritWind, guess I'll be planting more Willow

I have this problem every time I never know what will spawn a fangbeast can I have some tips because I waste so much energy and if I knew where to look, I would not get so frustrated. Thank you again for all your help

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I have this problem every time I never know what will spawn a fangbeast can I have some tips because I waste so much energy and if I knew where to look, I would not get so frustrated. Thank you again for all your help
    Chop the blood berry bushes. I'm getting a fairly good spawn rate.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Chop the blood berry bushes. I'm getting a fairly good spawn rate.
    Thank you so much I really want to end up with Dracula so I have a lot of hard work to do and I need all the energy I can get thank you again

I was gonna say the fangbeast are out tonight... in droves almost. Every time I don't want them here they come! I just wanna slay the Van Pelt guy lol

Executive Chef
    Oh, well, it looks like the Vampire Horse is a "rare drop from an adventure," making it one more horse that I won't be able to get (like the Sugar Spun Steed). Oh well.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast