Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I think it will take upgrading the building to get the bride. I don't think you can get her without that. That is the part I think is too much. Maybe they put the hard one for this event and will have easier events for Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks as they are busy times for a lot of people.

I may do some of the faerie atrium prizes.

Sofia I love the stuff you find out and post. I knew about Van Helsing movie, but not the rest.
    The bride is the Community Goal final prize, the groom vampire is from upgrading the building.

And TYVM regarding my comments, I try to be entertaining lolol
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 10-23-21 at 10:55 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    S8, the Bloodberry Tree is minuscule when put next to the other trees. It would be fantastic if it was made a bit larger to fit in with the other trees. Thanks for your consideration.
    The team is looking into it - thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Yes Ivy might drop more but we need sooooo many more. Other events we have needed 22 items on some, slightly less on others. This time we need 37 of each and more of the drops from the vampire hunter. Not sure that we are better off. Given that there (for me) are two concurrent storylines, plus this event, i was hoping to be able to get it completed a little early.
    I second all the critic. These changes are a no go. Im glad I came here to check the other upgrades. I thought: Maybe we have to make other stuff 2,4,6 times or sth like that after the first (THAT would have been great) but this is crazy!! Another event were I doubt that anyone is thinking ,changes? through...
    This will be the earlierst I?ve ever stopped playing an event. Good luck to those, who are really willing to do this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The team is looking into it - thanks!
    It looks beautiful now! Appreciate your very fast response. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Sparkling Mine drops are abysmal, and like others have said none have dropped from the adventure for me. I don’t know if I will finish this event. Typically I will purchase the Value Pack but not this time. Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    I have just one question before I waste energy playing. Ylyse has the possibility to drop energy but it drop so many other items that i fear it will be like my Purple Cow. so what likelihood of it dropping energy. does anyone know what Ylyse timer will be.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    I have just one question before I waste energy playing. Ylyse has the possibility to drop energy but it drop so many other items that i fear it will be like my Purple Cow. so what likelihood of it dropping energy. does anyone know what Ylyse timer will be.
    Correct, I would suspect it is a daily dropper, but in the +2 energy. Unless it is like a dragon with a fix 5 energy but on rare occasions.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    My views,
    I welcome the change in ivy hut drops and increase drops of bats from lower level Alucard castle. This way most people can get the prize in community box even if they lose the prize on completing all the steps and upgrading the castle.

Some adjustments on requirements would be nice as the energy required is ridiculous, considering I have to use 20 energy and get approx 5-7 blood berries, or grow (5 energy) and chop a tree (10 energy) and get 2 or 3 sap. Maybe a bit of higher drops here would offset the energy requirements.

Also I think other drops (mines, chicken)are alright as it is just day 3, we still have 9/10 days to fully upgrade the castle.

Rhino Keeper
    Something I’ve never quite figured out - when does the value pack change through the upgrade steps? Wondering if I should hold off on my upgrade to Level 2 to keep the 15 minutes of energy packs so I can do some serious deforesting in desperate search for candied leaves. I’m afraid use lose that pack option. Thanks!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think it may change 3 or 4 days into the event rather than be related to how Fae along you are. But I don't know for certain.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast