Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ivy drops 1-3 of her witch oil and I've noticed the mines drop 0-3 of the rod. Energy use is huge! Have burned through around 3000 so far I think. I'm going to continue regardless... I'm up to crafting the level 5 items with the 13 of each. It's a *lot* of berry hunting. Just need berries for L6 now. On the plus side, I can go on quite a lot of adventures.

Shibuya I don't know if those drops change anything for you math calculations. Not my forte!

As to the milestone numbers I'll update as I get there unless someone else posts...
    How weird. I have never had more than 1 drop from my mine. I must be unlucky. Hopefully PTP

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalliaMik View Post
    Did anyone have luck on getting Vampire horse from the adventure?
    I did. Vampire horse has an 8h collection time but does not drop anything valuable. Mainly horsehair and a chance of glimmerdust. I think only it only drops 50 coins and 1XP so not really worth trying hard to get one. Adventures are still useful for dropping crafting materials if you want to upgrade castle to level 6 because the requirements are so high this time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    How weird. I have never had more than 1 drop from my mine. I must be unlucky. Hopefully PTP
    My mines have only ever dropped one as well.

Rhino Keeper
    one think I am starting to consider is, the only value of upgrading the Castle to level 6 are:
    - Hunson as a prize, who will drop Cocoa Beans, Glimmerdust, Mushroom, Blue Petal, Orange Petal, Purple Petal, Red Petal, White Petal, Strawberries, Sugar Cane, Wheat
    I don't need any that...
    - collecting 144 bats every 2 hours whilst Castle level 5 only drops 55 bats
    I am assuming the goal towards Ylise is 1000 bats, which can easily be reached with a Castle level 5, I reckon.

Not working on upgrading the Castle from level 5 to 6 would save 1404 energy !
    which I need towards the Candy Kingdom...

Fashion Designer
    With the requirements for upgrading and the drops per 2hr changed, i am curious to see how people are progressing?

I have 270 bats with a Level 4 castle (~1/3rd upgraded). With about 10 days left i could make the 1000 points without upgrading to level 5 (i think).

I too dont think it is worth upgrading the castle to level 6, unless the castle itself has great drops…
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    With the requirements for upgrading and the drops per 2hr changed, i am curious to see how people are progressing?

I have 270 bats with a Level 4 castle (~1/3rd upgraded). With about 10 days left i could make the 1000 points without upgrading to level 5 (i think).

I too dont think it is worth upgrading the castle to level 6, unless the castle itself has great drops?
    good point, we don't know what the Castle will drop after the event.
    FYI, I have 252 bats, Castle is at level 4 with 7 potions, 6 curtains, 10 bouquets towards level 5

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Also - anyone know if the community event requirement is going to be the usual 1000 or are we going to get a surprise toward the last step with the bat requirement having been bumped as well? I only ask because I noticed all the benchmarks seem to be a little different.
    I am guessing it will be around 1300. Since everything else went up.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    I just finished crafting the bat tree in the atrium and it is very very tiny! The tree is cute if you have a magnifying glass! Lol I hope the bat will be larger!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    I just finished crafting the bat tree in the atrium and it is very very tiny! The tree is cute if you have a magnifying glass! Lol I hope the bat will be larger!
    it looks cute, flying up and down

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bat.png 
Views:	151 
Size:	552.7 KB 
ID:	61064

Farm Supplier
    That bat does look cute and bigger! Can’t wait to craft it! Thank you for posting a picture.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast