Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I think it may change 3 or 4 days into the event rather than be related to how Fae along you are. But I don't know for certain.
    I’ve semi-monitored it the last several events and it seems to be both of those. It will bump to the $10 pack once you level past a certain step or it will auto-change after the 3 day lime limit.

I realized this when I had an awesome 2 day pack disappear a few events ago that included 10 expansion permits or something insane. It was on my screen with “2 days left” and then it disappeared a minute later…. I think someone confirmed this for me awhile back on the forum but I forgot to ask if anyone knows when it switches.
    Last edited by RobinCradles; 10-23-21 at 04:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Also - anyone know if the community event requirement is going to be the usual 1000 or are we going to get a surprise toward the last step with the bat requirement having been bumped as well? I only ask because I noticed all the benchmarks seem to be a little different.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi All!,
    First, I'd like to thank SpiritWind and ShibuyaCloth for their careful work to provide us information about the goals and upgrade requirements. Much Appreciation!

I'm feeling disheartened by the large increase in building supplies for levels 5 and 6. I've lost interest in this goal. I may just do what I need for the community prizes. The grand prize is not much good for many players. A small amount of daily energy is not a dividend.

Good Luck to all CS Players! Thanks for reading my post.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Correct, I would suspect it is a daily dropper, but in the +2 energy. Unless it is like a dragon with a fix 5 energy but on rare occasions.
    okay thanks for the insight i think i will be tapping out of this round

Executive Chef
    The 4th bat requirement is 450

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ivy drops 1-3 of her witch oil and I've noticed the mines drop 0-3 of the rod. Energy use is huge! Have burned through around 3000 so far I think. I'm going to continue regardless... I'm up to crafting the level 5 items with the 13 of each. It's a *lot* of berry hunting. Just need berries for L6 now. On the plus side, I can go on quite a lot of adventures.

Shibuya I don't know if those drops change anything for you math calculations. Not my forte!

As to the milestone numbers I'll update as I get there unless someone else posts...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you! Do you mind telling me what your value pack offer is right now Spirit Wind? Or is that not allowed…not sure if that breaks a rule.

Did anyone have luck on getting Vampire horse from the adventure?

Rhino Keeper
    I started this event on all of my accounts with high hopes, but after reading all the posts in the forum, it seems impossible, so, I, too will be bowing out. This is the third event in a row that I?m sitting out. 😕

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Thank you! Do you mind telling me what your value pack offer is right now Spirit Wind? Or is that not allowed?not sure if that breaks a rule.
    All good. This is what I have:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00B882C2-5A6B-4802-8B03-A2CE0E7E8EFA.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	61063

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast