Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Love the new height on the Bat Tree! And the spiderweb shadow.....

Attachment 61089

I wouldn't mind getting Gems instead of Energy from Ylyse hahaha
    Haha, me neither! Just wanted to check it it were actual Gems.. sometimes people call Jewels Gems.
    And 5 in one drop.. that's unique as far as I know. (except for adventure drops, and the royal exchange trade)

I like the Bat Tree is bigger, but I think it's still on the small side. (someone at S8 likes small things )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    First collection from Ylyse is 5 gems and some coins
    So sorry. 5 energy. No idea what I was thinking.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    5 Gems or 5 Jewels?
    Gems are not listed as her drops, and 5 would be a lot...
    (so she isn't a guaranteed energy dropper?)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I did not get gems but I think it was 5 energy first time and 6 energy second collection. That is not to say you were mistaken, I have random very rare gem drops from sir pigglesworth, sir hamlet, purple cow, dragons and the odd things like ancient octopus (very rarely) and today I had 2 extra gems after a quick collect of daily energy droppers.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    She is a guaranteed energy dropper last 2 times I collected, see post above this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Wow, great! Gems woo hoo!
    Sorry 5 energy. Dont know what I was thinking when I posted this. Think I had a senior moment

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Sorry 5 energy. Dont know what I was thinking when I posted this. Think I had a senior moment
    Well, it was a nice fantasy while it lasted.....

Not collecting Ivy from 1 account anymore because it was a 2-3 event item dropper. I think SylvanSanctuary is correct, even without getting the final upgrade, the increased bat drops will allow me to get Ylyse.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

If memory serves me right which it doesn't much lately ...lol! S8 used to do polls for events around when the BIG shift in the game happened. So they sorta get their feedback from us. I noticed so much change in the game before then. My partner and I are totally 100 % o.k. Supporting this game. Having played for yrs upon yrs. we've noticed just how much we support it. LOL. Especially around sale time. So anyway of I've worked hard to gain the army of ticket and energy droppers.
    That being said I wasn't happy to feel forced to buy the troll for the candy event. I only purchased one and haven't started part 2 yet due to the maple leaves drops being wonky and personal time constraints.
    I do feel for those who aren't able to have such advantages. I haven't purchased anything for this event. It will hurt.. my energy reserves have already felt the burn. And my Poor Rulers arms and feet and wore out. Lol. And yes the Red Bull did come out bc sheesh whhhyyy? A heads up about the change maybe? Or a over the moon reward? I guess there really isn't one. The red trees are lovely but even they are too pricey... I've BEEN advocating for a tree sale. Rerelease the trees! Here's to lvl 5 I'm almost there.
    Sorry so long
    Last edited by JLEB143; 10-27-21 at 04:27 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Not a big fan of Van Pelt's attitude. Don't like arrogant tossers in my realm. One reason why I don't let Epelus the centaur roam freely around my kingdom. If Van Pelt doesn't have a change of heart after level 6,(I should make it), he's liable to end up in my prison along with the other miscreants I'm not too fond of.
    Btw,I noticed in the info section for jewelled bat parts for blood rubies, he's named as Van Helsing. S8 might want to be careful they aren't violating any copyrights😉🤣
    Last edited by roksta72; 10-27-21 at 04:54 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Thank you so much!
    I had no idea I shouldn't save the faeries up but yes don't worry, everything you said made perfect sense. I think it's too late for me now to fix my mistakes, so I'll probably only manage to make Van Pelt.
    If you don't chop them all at once, I wonder if the fairies will still appear as normal. However, if you've already chopped them all and just not crafted the items, then you won't get the needed fairies. Keep trying though, you never know.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    I was shocked by the requirements at first. After a week,I realize the only real increased chopping is the blood berry bushes, chickens, trees and possibly mines. These are all items that can be chopped whenever you have energy, or as in the mines case, typically can collect enough in the first week of the event. I've got everything except 6 Ivy. Stored energy does help with the trees and blood berries, but you can still concentrate on 1 level at a time (using extra energy on blood berries). Pay attention to what you still need (thanks Shibuya) and don't collect any extras.

The Ivy drops have been generous enough that I only need 6 more items. Even if I only get 1 a visit, I will still be done collecting from Ivy before I normally am.

Also the increased drops from the event building will allow me to get the final prize much earlier also (and I have NOT been very good about collecting from the building). At 55 bats on the second to last level, I need 11 more collections, not even twice a day.

Executive Chef
    First collection from Ylyse was 5 energy and 250 coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Btw,I noticed in the info section for jewelled bat parts for blood rubies, he's named as Van Helsing. S8 might want to be careful they aren't violating any copyrights����
    The novel by Bram Stocker is in public domain, so his characters Dracula and Van Helsing are fair game