Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I am enjoying the varied requirements and will finish in the same timeframe as I always do.
    I feel like even though the numbers look larger, the effort in my queendom seems around the same.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2270BAA-6180-4DF6-B8A3-2B55BD1EFB5C.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	61074 Love the additions to my Halloween area.
    Last edited by belbar22; 10-26-21 at 04:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Looking good .
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F2270BAA-6180-4DF6-B8A3-2B55BD1EFB5C.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	167.3 KB 
ID:	61074 Love the additions to my Halloween area.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Bad call s8

Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi! I find the large increase in the building supplies needed to upgrade to level 6 for this event is out-of-line. Normally, we need 21 of each building item for all levels. Now we will 37 of each building item to fully upgrade the castle to level 6.

I hope that S8 reconsiders this.
    Why did they do this?

Thanks for reading my post.
    TO GET PLAYERS TO BUY "VALUE PACKS"....that's a REAL shame S8
    (I've finished every event for years but I'm done, increased requirements are ridiculous).
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Angry Huh?

Regarding exorbitant requirements to complete this event:
    Storm 8, I strongly believe that YOU ARE CHASING AWAY YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS.
    I won't buy your "value packs" to help me advance & it saddens me that you seem so greedy...an absolute shame!
    Anyone agree? If so, please respond & let them know.

Thank you for reading~
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I just got to level 4 and see that I am not even half way into this event. In fact, it feels like I barely made a dent into it considering all the items that still need to be crafted. I am shocked, but it looks like this will be the first event in many years that I won't finish. I will just concentrate on getting Van Pelt from the Faerie Atrium and call it a day. What a shame.
    I just looked ahead to see what the last two goal requirements are and it calls for 13 of each thing. I?m thinking I might just bail now. I could probably do 13 once, but twice seems like an excessive amount.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Regarding exorbitant requirements to complete this event:
    Storm 8, I strongly believe that YOU ARE CHASING AWAY YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS.
    I won't buy your "value packs" to help me advance & it saddens me that you seem so greedy...an absolute shame!
    Anyone agree? If so, please respond & let them know.

totally Agree!! Totally
    Thank you for reading~
    I totally agree!

Executive Chef
    New event strategy: sit out events, wait 1 or 2 years for event items to be on sale, buy with gems. LOL!

I've just been noticing that a lot of things that come up for sale are items that were released in the last couple years before I was playing. I'm grateful for the chance to be able to get some of these items. Plus, in the long run, it's cheaper to spend, say, $6.99 for a pack of 250 gems and get 1 or 2 items, than to buy value packs to try to finish an event. Since I don't have lots of energy built up yet, there is no way I can complete events without buying packs.

I know that people play for lots of reasons, and some really like the challenge, but I don't. My work and also my personal life are stressful enough without me stressing over a game and sinking a lot of time and money into it. I've sat out the last 3 events and didn't really work on the Candy Kingdom or whatever it is, so I've had several weeks now of just playing around in my kingdom, building up resources, working casually on storylines, and buying some of the affordable sale items, and it has been more fun than the constant chopping of items that we have to do in all these events. Hopefully S8 hears the feedback about the increased requirements for this event and return to a more reasonable expectation for players.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I am enjoying the varied requirements and will finish in the same timeframe as I always do.
    I feel like even though the numbers look larger, the effort in my queendom seems around the same.
    i think we may be in the minority, but I agree. I'm using a lot more energy because I'm working on two different goals. But I see it all coming together in about the same amount of time.
    I don't think I ever got less than 2 sap from Ivy's hut and I got a couple from the adventure.

I agree too. I started off with about 1000 extra energy and have been playing constantly throughout each day and I am still trying to get the first set of 13 items and dont think ill be able to complete a second set of 13 items. I cant seem to ever get enough bloodberries as the energy usage is unreal. And I will never use real money to buy anything in this game.
    - this was in response to Queenknds post