Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Sparkling Mine drops are abysmal, and like others have said none have dropped from the adventure for me. I don?t know if I will finish this event. Typically I will purchase the Value Pack but not this time. Good luck everyone.
    Stupid me bought 2 value packs before reading the forum. REGRET it now. No way this is doable for any newer players. Energy, energy, energy. S8 has not had ali's in any sales, so we have the small ( 2 energy or not guaranteed droppers). I have 5 games. The last 2 are in terrible shape. If I told you how much I have spent on this game you would say I am nuts. After these unrealistic changes I am done spending money. Ivy drops are nice but I would prefer the old way. The huge energy drain is not a good swap for ivy's drops increasing. S8 better think twice. They are chasing away their loyal customers.

Executive Chef
    Hunson has a 22 hour collection time. He is animated and he sips a glass of red wine.
    Back of card reads: A vampire with a heart of gold. Visit him to collect Cocoa or Strawberries.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-26-21 at 07:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ijustwanttobequeen View Post
    Stupid me bought 2 value packs before reading the forum. REGRET it now. No way this is doable for any newer players. Energy, energy, energy. S8 has not had ali's in any sales, so we have the small ( 2 energy or not guaranteed droppers). I have 5 games. The last 2 are in terrible shape. If I told you how much I have spent on this game you would say I am nuts. After these unrealistic changes I am done spending money. Ivy drops are nice but I would prefer the old way. The huge energy drain is not a good swap for ivy's drops increasing. S8 better think twice. They are chasing away their loyal customers.
    And the Ivy drops are not necessarily "increasing". The chances of being unlucky there, add to the "unluckiness" overall IMO, since we also have randon Sparkling Mine drops. My one "really really" unlucky account needs 15 more Ivy item drops, after collecting this AM. There are 16 more Ivy collections in the event, At this rate , I doubt I will collect enough bats for the final item, I simply am not getting that account up quickly enough to collect enough bats.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Level 5 Alucard's Castle drops 55 Jeweled Bats. Level 6 drops 144 Jeweled Bats, and has a collection time of 2 hours .

Executive Chef
    Ylese also has a 22 hour timer.

Farm Supplier
    I?m going to try to make it to 1400 bats with a level 4 castle so I can get the bride. I have 468 bats of 1400 needed with 8 days, 10 hours to go. I think I can make it with about 5 collections per day (+21 each) plus the fairie atrium chests add a few bats each day.

Like others have said, I think the requirement change is too harsh. The energy requirements are huge, and I just can?t stomach ~2200 chops on the berry bushes to get all needed to complete the crafts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    And the Ivy drops are not necessarily "increasing". The chances of being unlucky there, add to the "unluckiness" overall IMO, since we also have randon Sparkling Mine drops. My one "really really" unlucky account needs 15 more Ivy item drops, after collecting this AM. There are 16 more Ivy collections in the event, At this rate , I doubt I will collect enough bats for the final item, I simply am not getting that account up quickly enough to collect enough bats.
    Even you unluckiest account is doing better than me. I still need 16 drops from Ivy and I only got 1 this morning! I thought we were at least guaranteed 2 from her.
    Right now, I am just crossing my fingers and hoping.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Level 5 Alucard's Castle drops 55 Jeweled Bats. Level 6 drops 144 Jeweled Bats, and has a collection time of 2 hours .
    Hmmm maybe I will lolol but I will have to play like a maniac, similar to that awful robot event. I took I think a 3 month hiatus after that, it was soooo stressful.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I think it's doable IF you can log in a lot, and aren't unlucky. If you can't play much during the workday, probably won't make it unless you devote both weekends to logging in every 2 hours for 12 hours! People who can only log in first thing AM, at lunch, and 3-4 times in the evening will have a tough time if their account is unlucky. I have been playing nonstop so far because I have been stuck in bed ill, and already there is a 100-bat difference between my "unlucky" account and my "luckier" one. My "unlucky" one had the first few days with single drops from Ivy, so this gap may continue to grow. As well as not getting drops from the mines even though I have been collecting roughly every 3 hours, 4-5 times a day.

Using the old format, I sometimes just squeaked by collecting the final prize and I don't have a job where I can't manage to log in every 2-3 hours to at least collect from the event building towards the final prize. For people who can't collect throughout the day, I think it will be extremely difficult, even with the more generous drop rate. Not to mention *13* 2-hours crafts for the last 2 building upgrades.

We'll see as people report back.
    Must admit,I ,like many, haven't been too impressed with new format. Increasing drops from Ivy isn't all that helpful if it's random and you're only getting one oil per drop like I was for most so far. Only last few drops I've gotten two,never three. And,like others,I work during the day,so unable to check in for at least 8 hours. On a more 'positive' side,just woke up to a message from work that a covid case has been on site. So,aside from the joy of having to get tested today ( something I haven't had the pleasure of despite being in the worlds most lockdownable city), I'll be able to spend more time on this event as my work is shut down for the foreseeable future.
    Also be able to devote more time to candy and elemental events,as I still have toxic spawn popping up from that one. Yay covid.......not.

I usually check this forum religiously, but I've been swamped all week and doing physical therapy. I see I'm a bit behind and nearly spit out my Red Bull when I realized 13 requirements are needed for only level 4. I'm not complaining I just should have checked I guess. I made a few things ahead but still... why the huge energy burn? S8, is finally mixing it up!?