Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Hi manga, I realize I made a mistake in my explanation.
    You can save the chests in you inventory or in your Realm until the end of the event if you want. (I don't have the patience )
    But you shouldn't chop them all at ones.
    The faeries max out at 99, so if you chop everything at ones you'll miss out on a lot of Faeries.
    Ahh yes no worries I fully understood what you were saying! This is honestly my first time participating in this Faerie-thing-side quest, since its been quite long since I last played the game, so i didn't realise that they max out at 99. Truly just wasn't thinking so I've been chopping the chests as I get them and that's why I think it's too late for me to get all three of the craftable items

Rhino Keeper
    Ivy dropped 3 witch oils on each of my last 3 visits! Glad to see this.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've been working on faerie atrium. I think I might be able to get his bride.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I've been working on faerie atrium. I think I might be able to get his bride.
    Same. I am trying to get her with a level 4 castle, and I am pretty sure I will make it. The ~2200 chops required for the berries was just too much for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jawest78 View Post
    Same. I am trying to get her with a level 4 castle, and I am pretty sure I will make it. The ~2200 chops required for the berries was just too much for me.
    I might just go to level 5 and quit. This one hasn’t been fun for me. In fact, I’m glad I sat the last one out; this is supposed to be a fun game and not so much work.

Nightclub Owner
    After a week, I have already >3000 Jeweled Bat! Pity I cannot do something with it
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

In regards to the Faerie Atrium I know the goal is to make one each . I normally make 2 of something if I particularly like it. The white bat is okay. It took a few neighbor visits for the bat to grow on me. I have 4-5 other bats already. I think I definitely prefer the bat tree. Has anyone made 2 yet? It's small but details are nice enough.
    Decisions..Decisions

I agree Shibuya... that's a lot of Jeweled bats. I'm not quite there yet, but progress is still progress in my case
    Last edited by JLEB143; 10-28-21 at 08:26 PM.

At the end of lvl 4 my fangbeast spawn rate is what I need van pelt to be rn. I wish they'd swap places tonight. Tom too.
    Last edited by JLEB143; 10-28-21 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Duplicate post

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm about to upgrade to level 4. I'm only half way to Ylyse on the community board with the jeweled bats. Though I hadn't wanted to work on the castle, I think I was right that I'd need to build some of it to get her. I won't be pushing to complete it. Wishing people working on completion best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I might just go to level 5 and quit. This one hasn?t been fun for me. In fact, I?m glad I sat the last one out; this is supposed to be a fun game and not so much work.
    I am doing the same I?m going to work to get the bride but it?s too stressful I?m not spending 24 hours a day on this I don?t have enough of the energy and to be honest with you it?s boring to always use it on the trees and The bushes. I?m just going to store the castle because I can?t complete the building of it.

In the beginning I was hoping to get Alucard but it?s impossible for me. They really need to change up their tasks it?s too boring like this and much too time consuming