Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    5th and final milestone 1400 bats

Fashion Designer
    I'm starting to think it's going to be tough to finish. Plus without a confirmed energy dropper not sure it makes sense to stress on this event. I worked tirelessly and used a bunch of gems on the Marnie Card Shark event and all she ever drops is oranges and apples. I've got one lemonade and that's it. Fail.

I do love the graphics on this event so I'll keep playing but I'm not gonna give it my all or gem up. No value packs for me either.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for being so active. It truly helps us all!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    I just finished crafting the bat tree in the atrium and it is very very tiny! The tree is cute if you have a magnifying glass! Lol I hope the bat will be larger!
    I second this. Can S8 make the bat tree larger?
    It looks about half the size (or less) of the other trees.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07BC0D0F-5D73-46EF-BEA5-78245636987D.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	338.9 KB 
ID:	61066

Fashion Designer
    I spent my energy resources on the second part of the Candy main storyline. I have been grateful that the drop rate is better this time even though the requirements have increased. With the oil drops from Ivy's Hut being more than 1 each time and my mines are giving me a rod each time, my issues have been just waiting for me to get more energy to have the additional things required for crafting. But I'm not waiting on Ivy's Hut like usual. I'm just about ready to move to level 4 of Alucard's castle. I couldn't play as much on Thursday or Friday due to meetings and travel, but I think I should be able to complete this. I did buy the package with the 15 min unlimited energy. By chopping willows, I was able to get resources for this event as well as the main story. Not too excited about the prizes so if I don't finish That would be Ok, but I think I can make it.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for all the tips everyone! My strategy is always buy a value pack, chop all my main resources needed (blood berries), run all the adventures I can from those resources (white berries) and then see what I?ve got left to do. I?m crossing my fingers the upgraded building is going to drop something amazing on maybe at least high coin count like the upgraded pyramid.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I second this. Can S8 make the bat tree larger?
    It looks about half the size (or less) of the other trees.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	07BC0D0F-5D73-46EF-BEA5-78245636987D.jpeg 
Views:	100 
Size:	338.9 KB 
ID:	61066
    Is the bat tree like a sap tree?

I started this event quite positively because of increased ivy hut drops, but I am slogging through it. I don’t want to burn out so after a long time I am going to leave this event unfinished. And I have so many energy droppers not sure how are the ones with not many energy droppers doing.

Fashion Designer
    I do not know. It only takes 6 chops to clear it. I do not plan to clear it because I want to keep it as decoration.

I agree with you about the burnout. The energy requirement for this event is crazy. I will probably finish it, but I have a lot of energy droppers and can collect frequently. Even so, I find myself over chopping bloodberry bushes or fighting Fangbeasts. It is a lot of taps… Just trying to pace myself and hoping it all works out in the end.

Currently, I have a Level 4 castle.
    16 Boquets
    3 Sunblock (Ivy is still the hold up)
    8 Curtains
    For those doing the math: That means I am only about halfway though the total number of berries needed (have 395 - need 345)

My pace will slow down in the next few days. I just had some extra time the past 3 days and stored energy. (Cannot forget about that.)
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-24-21 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Did the math on the bloodberries.

Executive Chef
    I didn’t realise the bat tree was choppable and it is tiny. Any chance it could be made bigger S8. It looks great and I do t want to chop it.

Oops just seen the comments above. Sorry for double posting about the same thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Is the bat tree like a sap tree?

I started this event quite positively because of increased ivy hut drops, but I am slogging through it. I don?t want to burn out so after a long time I am going to leave this event unfinished. And I have so many energy droppers not sure how are the ones with not many energy droppers doing.
    The info card on the Bat Tree says it drops Sap and Wood. But I thought it would be a permanent thing like the Maple Tree. I may not try to craft it because of that. I was looking forward to another sap dropper, but oh well.

Maybe it should be called the Bat Stump, since it barely makes it up to Walter's knees lol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Since we need many more of the items to upgrade the building, should the adventures also have a chance of dropping multiples? Only getting one of things makes the adventures not that great considering we have to give up golden nuggets.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast