Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The info card on the Bat Tree says it drops Sap and Wood. But I thought it would be a permanent thing like the Maple Tree. I may not try to craft it because of that. I was looking forward to another sap dropper, but oh well.

Maybe it should be called the Bat Stump, since it barely makes it up to Walter's knees lol
    I like Bat Stump. Yeah, I was surprised to see the axe above it with the 0/6 when I clicked on it. Now I get nervous tapping around there because I want to be able to store it for Halloweens to come. Have to be careful not to chop any of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    The info card on the Bat Tree says it drops Sap and Wood. But I thought it would be a permanent thing like the Maple Tree. I may not try to craft it because of that. I was looking forward to another sap dropper, but oh well.

Maybe it should be called the Bat Stump, since it barely makes it up to Walter's knees lol
    I know right! I thought it was a sap and wood dropper. Not going to craft it now.

Thanks Sylvansanctuary for letting me know

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll check on the Bat Tree whether it is supposed to be a resource or an item to chop.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got to level 4 and see that I am not even half way into this event. In fact, it feels like I barely made a dent into it considering all the items that still need to be crafted. I am shocked, but it looks like this will be the first event in many years that I won't finish. I will just concentrate on getting Van Pelt from the Faerie Atrium and call it a day. What a shame.

Executive Chef
    Well I started this because I needed the fangbeast spawns, so I might as well finish. I'm forging on. I figure I only need about 300 more energy to finish since now I'm basically waiting on mines and Ivy. And the adventures have helped out somewhat.
    If I hadn't needed those hair of the beast for Council goal. I'm not sure I would have done this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I just got to level 4 and see that I am not even half way into this event. In fact, it feels like I barely made a dent into it considering all the items that still need to be crafted. I am shocked, but it looks like this will be the first event in many years that I won't finish. I will just concentrate on getting Van Pelt from the Faerie Atrium and call it a day. What a shame.
    These new requirements are new for everyone, so we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out, but....

Maybe you're giving up to fast? You're roughly one-third into the event and have crafted roughly one-third of the requirements. (roughly )
    That doesn't sound to me like undoable.
    And even if you don't make it to the last stage, you could also consider working towards Level 5, and seeing if you can get to the prize, Ylyse, without the last upgrade.
    Getting 55 Jeweled Bats every 2 hours is a lot + speeding up the Castle is 4 Gems, so even is you fall a couple Bats short, you can use a couple of Gems to get an Energy dropper.

I don't know about you, but I'm still working with free Energy refills. I have no other timed challenges to achieve (haven't started part 2 of Candy storyline yet).
    I have nothing to lose, except that I can't spent the energy for other things at this moment.

Like I said before,.. this is new to all of us.. but with 10 days still to go I think it's a shame people giving up already.

Executive Chef
    Oh my goodness. Ruler and Ivy!

Executive Chef
    I don't know if someone has mentioned this earlier, but the final prize of Alucard's Bride Ylyse requires 1400 Jeweled Bats.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    These new requirements are new for everyone, so we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out, but....

Maybe you're giving up to fast? You're roughly one-third into the event and have crafted roughly one-third of the requirements. (roughly )
    That doesn't sound to me like undoable.
    And even if you don't make it to the last stage, you could also consider working towards Level 5, and seeing if you can get to the prize, Ylyse, without the last upgrade.
    Getting 55 Jeweled Bats every 2 hours is a lot + speeding up the Castle is 4 Gems, so even is you fall a couple Bats short, you can use a couple of Gems to get an Energy dropper.

I don't know about you, but I'm still working with free Energy refills. I have no other timed challenges to achieve (haven't started part 2 of Candy storyline yet).
    I have nothing to lose, except that I can't spent the energy for other things at this moment.

Like I said before,.. this is new to all of us.. but with 10 days still to go I think it's a shame people giving up already.
    I think it's doable IF you can log in a lot, and aren't unlucky. If you can't play much during the workday, probably won't make it unless you devote both weekends to logging in every 2 hours for 12 hours! People who can only log in first thing AM, at lunch, and 3-4 times in the evening will have a tough time if their account is unlucky. I have been playing nonstop so far because I have been stuck in bed ill, and already there is a 100-bat difference between my "unlucky" account and my "luckier" one. My "unlucky" one had the first few days with single drops from Ivy, so this gap may continue to grow. As well as not getting drops from the mines even though I have been collecting roughly every 3 hours, 4-5 times a day.

Using the old format, I sometimes just squeaked by collecting the final prize and I don't have a job where I can't manage to log in every 2-3 hours to at least collect from the event building towards the final prize. For people who can't collect throughout the day, I think it will be extremely difficult, even with the more generous drop rate. Not to mention *13* 2-hours crafts for the last 2 building upgrades.

We'll see as people report back.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Finally managed to sign up here so this is my first post ever, but I've been lurking on here for many years. This forum is so helpful when it comes to events and I wanted to say thank you to everyone who have contributed to that

And more related to this thread, I really don't have the energy to play this event through. I downloaded this game again back in September and I'm so far behind I feel like, considering my level and years of playing prior. I also have so many goals I need to go through and I want to focus more on them. I'm gonna try my best to get Van Pelt or the Vampire Bat or Tree.

Good luck to everyone else who's participating