Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/21: Alucards' Castle | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    S8, would you please consider making the Bat Tree bigger? (again)
    It's beautiful artwork, and it's such a shame we can hardly see it.
    I think everyone who enjoys decorating would really appreciate it

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone else notice that the castle got smaller? The 2 story castle is now as tall as 1 story from the Pigs manor. Please make it bigger!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C3C9D90E-E12F-4997-BC35-2F33E2D3D0E3.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	332.2 KB 
ID:	61134

I did not put any people in the frame because it just looked silly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Did anyone else notice that the castle got smaller? The 2 story castle is now as tall as 1 story from the Pigs manor. Please make it bigger!

Name:	C3C9D90E-E12F-4997-BC35-2F33E2D3D0E3.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	332.2 KB 
ID:	61134

I did not put any people in the frame because it just looked silly.
    I put Hunson next to Alucard's Castle, and it does look ridiculous. Some people at S8 are obviously into small things. Our gamescapes need to look attractive and size balanced. Many players devote a lot of time to creating stunning realms. Many players also spend a lot of money getting unique items to decorate their realms. Please, S8, pay a little more attention to the size of the items you design! We would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    You just have to pretend that Alucard and Alyse are actually standing very close to you and very far away from the castle, so that is why they look bigger than the castle. Like when people taking pictures of themselves "holding" the Eiffel Tower. lol!! Just kidding. I hope they fix it for you. The team at CS are more responsive than at DS, I'm sure they'll listen to you.
    Last edited by mymonta; 11-03-21 at 02:03 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I love the kingdom pictures that y'all posted! I enjoy seeing how people decorate their kingdoms. And I'm very pleased some were able to finish.. I upgraded to level 5 and this morning got Ylyse. I have a whiteHalloween this year. I think the decor is interesting and creative as white is not what one thinks about with Halloween.

Name:	8B7D7A12-A2EE-40F5-963B-4B7A3F79AD62.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	411.1 KB 
ID:	61135

My spooky area covers a couple of spots.

Name:	B4176ED9-FED6-41DE-B107-26C9A0838091.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	204.8 KB 
ID:	61136

Even though the event was ramped up to a high degree, thank you S8 for making other nice prizes available for normal difficulty.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 11-03-21 at 02:54 PM.

I?ve just about run out of time with 2 hrs to go waiting for the daily tasks to open - I hope they do, I just need 6 more titanium fairies to get Van P but I’ve run out of gems to finish. Some nasty person hacked my credit card so I can?t purchase gems until the bank has reissued a new card! �� I was so close ��. Wish I had asked for the 30 gems back that I accidentally used on speeding something up a while ago. I really hate that! They say you can block it to stop it from happening- not able to set that up!
    Will the daily tasks reset or is that it now I’ve reached the final level and updated the castle?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Aw I'm sorry. That's awful. What ever time you did the tasks yesterday, they should pop up today up until weekday warrior begins. When the weekday warrior starts the event finishes and no more spawns for tasks to get chests. But, I think the items stay in the atrium for a couple of days afterwards. With your situation I don't know if that's helpful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I love the kingdom pictures that y'all posted! I enjoy seeing how people decorate their kingdoms. And I'm very pleased some were able to finish.. I upgraded to level 5 and this morning got Ylyse. I have a whiteHalloween this year. I think the decor is interesting and creative as white is not what one thinks about with Halloween.

Name:	8B7D7A12-A2EE-40F5-963B-4B7A3F79AD62.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	411.1 KB 
ID:	61135

My spooky area covers a couple of spots.

Name:	B4176ED9-FED6-41DE-B107-26C9A0838091.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	204.8 KB 
ID:	61136

Even though the event was ramped up to a high degree, thank you S8 for making other nice prizes available for normal difficulty.
    I am so glad you were able to get Ylyse! Your Halloween areas are beautiful. I enjoy how you incorporated the white items in the scenes.

Rhino Keeper
    I was delighted when I saw that Fangbeasts are spawned from the bloodberry bush of this weeks event. I have gotten more this past 2 weeks than I have gotten in months! I will be chopping them and them only until this event ends later today.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I upgraded to level 5 and this morning got Ylyse.
    Congrats Teika!
    She is by far the best prize this event, so it's nice to see it was available to players who didn't do the last upgrade too.
    Love you photo's, I also always enjoy the different setups/ combinations everyone makes.