Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: royal wedding restaurantstory celebration!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!

Cool royal wedding restaurantstory celebration!

As everyone should know, the Royal Wedding is on Friday, 29th April 2011. On RestaurantStory, myself and the No1 Lunch Box will be holding Royal Wedding celebrations at the No1 Lunch Box (we will not be using my restaurant, Blitzkreig). I will be giving commentary (on No1's wall). If you'd Luke to join in, please do. To find us, use either my ID (Rachael98), or the No1 Lunch Box's ID, RosieLeighP. We will refuse the neighbour requests, but you will be able to access the restaurants using your neighbour requests page. There will be a link to No1's place on my wall. Please come along, and to William and Kate, best of luck!!!

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Oh I love a good royal wedding!
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    Oh I love a good royal wedding!
    Fantastic! I'm very excited! Live coverage from me (Rachael98), party and other celebrations from RosieLeighP!

Host(ess)
    I don't get how you have a wedding celebration on RS :S

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jace888 View Post
    I don't get how you have a wedding celebration on RS :S
    Come and find out!

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Wasn't the wedding wonderful?! So full of pomp and ceremony! It's no wonder so many little girls want to be princesses ... and various big girls too!
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Executive Chef
    Do Princes/Queens or whoever actually have any kind of power to do anything, or is it just a title?

I can't help wonder how much money they spent on the wedding, and how many better ways there are to spend it. The dress alone probably could have housed 10 homeless people. Sad stuff, glad it's over, I don't know who got the idea that us Americans wanted to be bombarded with royal wedding news, most of us couldn't care less, we don't even like England.
    Last edited by Mogwai4111; 04-30-11 at 11:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Nothing on earth is more boring than a royal wedding. (Except watching a golf game of course)

Nothing was accomplished, no country was saved, no war has ended due to the wedding. The royal family and especially a princess/prince has/have no power in any which way at all.

But at least it's good for Kate. She is now set for life.

Pathetic!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chvchv View Post
    But at least it's good for Kate. She is now set for life
    I say she's screwed for life. From here on out she will have no privacy, she can't go out to the local bar and get a beer anymore, can't go to the grocery store and strike up a random conversation with a stranger, I don't know if I could give up those little freedoms.

Nightclub Owner
    ...I agree with TheFluffySlipper. I would like to point out (oh great, I'm going to get hated again) that the monarchy probably paid a lot of it. Perhaps Princess Catherine has lost some freedom, but what she has gained totally outweighs that. For a start, the husband of her dreams! I find it quite insulting that
    ...we don't even like england...
    Have you ever even been? It was also a great time of celebration for a country, and parts of the worl that is/are in terrible economic states. A morale booster.

I really don't get why people are so negative about celebration and joy! You'll even find a FaceBook account called: "that awkward moment when someone starts a riot at your street party". Not great. I really don't get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast