Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Web of Fries - 2021 Oct 14 (15 Days)

I also feel like the final prize is an odd "mash" of witch theme and mad science theme... It just doesn't go very well together :/ And it seems like the itsy bitsy tiny plates are here to stay... Why?! You can't even see what the food is supposed to be!

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    I forgot to say...

The collectibles are adorable and I like the spooky goal card announcer-cartoon people.
    I'm really loving her... like a Miss Frankenstein. Would love to have her available for a character/floor decor in the game like other characters.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-10-15-21-54-43-372.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	60979
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

The first three recipes are tiny and I do not like it much. Please make the recipes like in the past that the the size was regular.

Host(ess)
    Is the right side of the game broke ? After I updated it I can?t hit the design part of the game to buy more stoves ?. Sighs
    iPhone 12 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vanity View Post
    Is the right side of the game broke ? After I updated it I can?t hit the design part of the game to buy more stoves ?. Sighs
    iPhone 12 Pro
    Can you send a screenshot and let me know what iOS version you are using?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    We need a new Halloween crate in restaurant story.
    Agreed!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    I'm really loving her... like a Miss Frankenstein. Would love to have her available for a character/floor decor in the game like other characters.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2021-10-15-21-54-43-372.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	60979
    Same here would love for her to be a single character (1x1)
    Be thankful for each day as it is a Gift
    Sorry not adding Neighbours at the moment.
    Limited play

Executive Chef
    Wow.... I regret not looking at what items were on this particular goal. I looked only at the side goal about a week ago and really wanted the side goal prize and started it but didn't have the time to really do it then, I am retrying now but I don't see myself being able to win it in time, since there's only about 2 or so days left.

Honestly, very unpopular opinion, I do (personally) like the Alchemy Lab and would have probably bought gems to speed up and finish the goal if I knew what height it was. (Was it proportionate in that aspect?). Even though I do like it, I do see why others don't and even agree despite me personally liking it. The theme to the AL looks random a bit and just looks thrown together.

For some reason, I do like the reuse of the Mad Scientist in this decor and the fact they weren't altered or changed. They look exactly like their stand-alone decor. They aren't an important character in the game like say phobe or the grandma, so it's cool (to me, again personal opinion) to see it them again but in another decoration.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123