Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

! Click on any of the following links for more information

Game Guide Links | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Information Nuggets (coins, energy, gems, neighbours etc) | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco)

* Link to the Bugs & Issues Forum
    * Link to the Forum Rules (please don't post your comms from support if you need to contact them in line with forum rules)
    * Link to contact Support

As this is a main story thread, you must stay on topic. All non-related or off topic posts will be removed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FCAC48B1-D0C5-41C7-8E7B-D66F6F3F32EF.jpg 
Views:	4983 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	60942
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-13-21 at 08:29 PM.

Expansion Information

Link to the Expansion Nugget (with the map of our board)

Link to interactive map (takes you to an external link)

Notes....
    * If the yellow arrows do not appear when asked to expand, force close your game and try again.

Part 1:
    Y13: 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 troll candy, 8 candy swords | 1st plot released and unlocks the Spun Sugar Cottage (goal 6)
    Y14: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits | 2nd plot released when adjacent plot Y13 opened (open anytime it's available, no specific goal associated, however you must open this plot as a pre-requisite to opening Y15)

Part 2:
    Y15: 30 spellbound dew, 25 troll candy, 8 candy swords, 21 candy lanterns | 3rd plot released and unlocks the Caramel Apple Castle (goal 7) | You must expand to Y14 to unlock Y15
    Y16: 3000RP, 500,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 6 expansion permits | 4th plot released when adjacent plot Y15 opened (open anytime it's available, no specific goal associated, however you must open this plot as a pre-requisite to opening Y17)

Part 3:
    Y17: 35 troll candy, 10 candy swords, 10 candy lanterns, 20 candy kits
    Y18:

Pictures and math from Shibuya can be found in this post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1657721
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-19-21 at 09:44 PM.

The Candy Kingdom Goal Information - Part 1 (complete)
    9 goals. There is an optional timed component to this part to win an exclusive pet.

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Available to players at Level 35
    * You do not need to have expanded to the adjacent plots on the Island of Audra to open the first plot
    * If you complete Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom within 7 days of the release of this story you will receive the Spun Sugar Steed
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the Steed if you do not complete this part within 7 days
    * Once you complete part 1, you will receive Zelda, the witch. Getting this witch is not dependent on finishing within 7 days. You will receive her when you finish this part no matter how long it takes you
    * If you are also working on An Elemental Discovery, the bush will also spawn the Toxified Spirit
    * Start preparing Enchanter's Essence for part 2+ as you will need a *lot* of them

Dialogue: Baron: Ready for a challenge?
    Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll win the Spun Sugar Steed!
    Timed Goal: The Candy Kingdom (Part I)
    * Complete Part I of The Candy Kingdom 0/1
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp +1 Spun Sugar Steed
    Congratulations: Baron: Well done, child!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! Collecting from the bush will spawn the Candy Minion
    Ivy: Look out for Candied Leaves. You might have to get up early to find them. The birds love them!
    Goal 1:
    * Gather water 0/1 GO (skip 6 gems)
    * Tend bushes 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 25 xp
    Congratulations: Ivy: Watch out, ruler! That troll is going right for our candy!

Ivy: I've got a bit of a sweet tooth myself but this troll really takes the cake.
    Goal 2:
    * Defeat the Candy Minion 0/1 GO | 15/15 hits to defeat
    * Find the Candy Amulet 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | drops 1-3 candy amulets when the Candy Minion is defeated
    Congratulations: Ivy: Now hang on a minute, ruler. That amulet is something special.

Ivy: Old Thomas loves Bogberries... but I think he'll also want to see this jewel.
    Goal 3:
    * Visit Old Thomas's House 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Thomas: Come inside, Young Ruler! Let us see this sweet gem.

Old Thomas: This is clearly a magical amulet, Young Ruler... but from where did it come?
    Goal 4:
    * Gather silver ore 0/10 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather jewels 0/10 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather candy amulets 0/1 GO | the Candy Minion will also spawn from the Candy Bush
    * Forge a candy sword 0/1 GO | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 candy amulets, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels
    Congratulations: Thomas: This is quite the malleable magic, Young Ruler. It can be reshaped into new things, like this powerful and sweet sword!

Crying Children: It's the evil witch of the woods. She said she was going to boil us alive and eat us! You have to help.
    Goal 5:
    * Visit the deep mine 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Tend bushes 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Visit Troll Camp 0/2 GO (skip 24 gems) | troll candy may drop now | not a guaranteed drop
    Congratulations: Ivy: Oh, these poor wee children... Come, let's get them into my hut and warmed up. I'll make hot cocoa with marshmallows!

Thurston: A child-eating witch? This type of threat cannot remain in the realm, my liege.
    Goal 6:
    * Gather mithril 0/35 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/45 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather troll candy 0/1 GO
    * Forge a candy sword 0/1 GO | will auto-complete from the one crafted in goal 4
    * Expand to the Spun Sugar Cottage 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements Y13: 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 troll candy, 8 candy sword | once you expand to this plot, you can also expand to J14: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits. You must expand to Y14 to unlock the next plot with the Caramel Apple Castle for Part 2
    Congratulations: Crying Children: That's the way to her house... She lives out there!
    Note: When you do the first Expansion, you get 2 Cotton Candy Shrubs, 1 Candy Log, and 1 Candy Bush on the expanded land.

Clear any monsters from your board when you collect the craft from the Sugar Cottage as you will spawn the first witch, the Spun Sugar Princess (pink hair).
    Note: The Spun Sugar Cottage is a crafting building.

Thurston: have caution, my liege. The witch could be waiting for us anywhere.
    Goal 7:
    * Approach the Spun Sugar Cottage 0/1 GO | Spun Sugar Cottage, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg
    * Find the Witch 0/1 GO | you will spawn the Spun Sugar Princess to defeat in the next goal
    Congratulations: Spun Sugar Princess: Excuse me? Who are you two?

Spun Sugar Princess: An unprovoked attack like this is hardly appropriate.
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat the Spun Sugar Princess 0/1 GO | 99/99 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Spun Sugar Princess: I concede, you are a worthy opponent. Now... who are you? What did you want with me?

Spun Sugar Princess: Ever witch in this realm knows who you are, Child. Come sit a spell with me,
    Goal 9:
    * Learn the Spun Sugar Spell 0/1 GO | Sugar Spun Cottage, 1 hour - 9 candy amulets, 15 spellbound dew, 8 troll candy
    Rewards: 2500 coins, 50 xp, +Zelda
    Congratulations: Zelda: So you are as powerful as they say... Do come and sip a sugar spell with me again anytime.

Note: The Sugar Spun Steed is awarded when you START this craft which completes the timed component of this goal (if you started within 7 days of release)
    Note: The Spun Sugar Princess is called Zelda... she has an 8 hour timer. Once you COLLECT the craft, Zelda is ready to place on your board
    Note: The Sugar Spun Cottage now has a 2 day permanent craft. Spun Sugar Spell, 2 days, 75 blue petals. I'll record drops in the inventory section below

Part 1 Dialogue:
    Spoiler: show

Goal 1:
    Ivy: oh hey ruler! I'm so glad I ran into you. Can you help me out with a little recipe I'm brewing up?
    Ruler: Of course, Ivy. Working on a new potion?
    Ivy: No, a new pie! This recipe is really sweet.
    Ruler: Hmm...
    Ivy: Don't worry, ruler. No Skunkupines in this pie! I just need a few ingredients from around the realm... Some sweet, some not so sweet.

Goal 2:
    Ruler: Look at that, Ivy! What's that troll doing over there with that candy?
    Ivy: I have no idea...
    Ruler: I know you can get a sugar rush from eating too much candy, but this is just ridiculous.
    Ivy: It took a whole handful of those Candied Leaves from me. I need them for my recipe...
    Ruler: Don't worry, Ivy. We'll get some more. And we'll stop that troll from taking any more sugar. It seems he's had enough.

Goal 3:
    Ivy: Look at the way that amulet glitters, ruler.
    Ruler: It is a beautiful jewel...
    Ivy: Jewel? Oh no, no, no ruler! That's candy.
    Ruler: Candy? How can you tell?
    Ivy: There's only one way to find out for sure. *LICK* ACK!
    Ruler: Oh no, Ivy! Are you all right? Was it a poisoned jewel?
    Ivy: No, even worse... it's Bogberry flavor...Blech!

Goal 4:
    Thomas: Now this is something very interesting...
    Ruler: Have you ever seen anything like this, Old Thomas?
    Thomas: No, I am afraid not...but I can tell there is something quite special about this amulet. I looked upon it closely with a magnifying glass. If you look deep within the gem itself, you can see the very artifacts used to create it! I will need to do some more experiments before I can be sure of the exact source, but it is clear to me that is no ordinary candy...that is a magical confection!
    Ivy: Aha! I knew it!
    Ruler: Knew what?
    Ivy: That candy amulet was made by a witch!

Goal 5:
    Thurston: My liege, do you hear that?
    Ruler: I do, Thurston... It sounds like...crying?
    Thurston: Yes, my liege, I do believe that is the sound of crying children. It's getting closer...look, my liege! Children approach.
    Ruler: Oh no...are you all right?
    Crying Children: WAAAAAAAAAAH!! No we're not all right! Please...you have to help us. We're scared and we're alone and we're in trouble!!
    Ruler: We'll help you, don't worry. Tell us what's wrong.
    Crying Children: It's...it's...the witch!

Goal 6:
    Crying Children: It's...the...with... *sniffle* She lives... in a candy home. It's all made of candy. But it's a trick! She uses it to lure poor, unsuspecting kids me and Gretel. We were lost... *sniffle* we were all alone on the island... We were just so hungry when we saw that candy house... we couldn't help it... I know it's bad! We did a bad thing! WAAAAAAH!
    Ruler: It's all right, kids, don't worry. you were hungry, it was a mistake. What happened next?
    Crying Children: The witch nearly captured us with a spell. She had a cage waiting! She said she was going to season us up and cook us alive! We ran away as fast as we could. That's how we ended up here... but that evil witch wasn't done with us yet. She sent her troll henchman to try and capture us. She still wants to eat us! Please... please! Can you keep us safe?

Goal 7:
    Thurston: Hansel and Gretel are safe back with Ivy, my liege. I can't believe someone would just attack those poor children.
    Ruler: We've met our fair share of evil witches, but I don't think any of them have tried to eat any children before!
    Thurston: We've got to keep the children safe. It's time for a witch hunt!

Goal 8:
    Spun Sugar Princess: Who goes there? Stand back! I'm not afraid to defend myself. I *am* a witch, after all.
    Thurston: She admits it, my liege! She is a witch! We must attack at once!

Goal 9:
    Spun Sugar Princess: Now, who are you and what's all this about a child-eating witch?
    Ruler: Yes, well... two children were attacked by a witch out here on the island.
    Spun Sugar Princess: It's simply not me. I find children have a sesame flavor that I do not appreciate. Kidding! Only a small joke, my apologies. No, I have no interest in being around children, not even for the time it would take to cook and prepare one! I think you may have the wrong witch. you were sent here looking for me?
    Ruler: Well, the children sent us in this direction. They said a witch in a candy home had attacked them.
    Spun Sugar Princess: Ahhh, I see. I think you will find there are many more candy homes for you on the island. Perhaps the evil witch you seek is within one of them.
    Ruler: We'll have to go talk to Hansel and Gretel again and sort this out.
    Spun Sugar Princess: Before you go, why don't you come inside my cottage. I've got something you're going to want to see, oh Child-ruler of the realm.
    Ruler: Wait a minute... you do know who we are?

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-19-21 at 05:00 PM.

Goal Information - Part 2
    10 goals. There is an optional timed component to this part to win an exclusive pet.

* Complete Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    * If you complete Part 2 of The Candy Kingdom within 30 days (from when you trigger this part) you will receive the Apple Caramel Steed
    * Once you complete part 2, you will receive [name] witch. Getting this witch is not dependent on finishing within 30 days. You will receive her when you finish this part no matter how long it takes you
    * You can delay starting this part until Zelda is ready for collection so you can complete Part 2, goal 2 immediately or spend 3 gems to skip on the goal
    * Troll candy will drop items between parts
    * The Candy Sword craft will disappear from the Forge in between parts if you choose to wait to trigger this part
    * Only willow trees will drop candied leaves needed for lanterns

Timed Goal: The Candy Kingdom (Part II)
    * Complete Part II of The Candy Kingdom 0/1 GO (How fast can you complete it?) 0/1
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 25 xp + Apple Caramel Steed
    Congratulations: Baron: Well done, child!

Baron: Pressing "GO" begins the next chapter and also starts a limited time quest to win an Apple Caramel Steed!
    Goal 1: Continue to 'The Candy Kingdom (Part II)'
    * Start Part II of The Candy Kingdom 0/1 GO (A limited time challenge will also start!)
    Congratulations: Baron: Get ready, Child... on your marks... and go!

Ivy: i was having a bit of a tough time with my pie recipe. I bet a sugar witch could help!
    Goal 2:
    * Visit the tavern 0/1 GO (skip 16 gems)
    * Speak with Zelda 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems) | collect from Zelda
    Congratulations: Zelda: I love meeting new witches! Do you come to the semi-annual convergence? No? I can get you on the invite list!

Ivy: Just like there's lot of different type of magic, there's lots of different types of candy.
    Goal 3:
    * Clear a willow tree 0/1 GO | market, 300 coins | 10 chops | 5 minute timer and 5 waters to grow from sapling to tree
    * Gather candied leaves 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems) | from willow trees and also the Candy Troll now drops them
    * Defeat a candy minion 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Thurston: The trolls continue to attack, my liege. This is one determined witch.

Thurston: We're going to need more than just candy to fight this fight, my liege.
    Goal 4:
    * Defeat a candy minion 0/1 GO
    * Find a candy amulet 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather enchanter's essence 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    Congratulations: Hansel and Gretel: Wow, you have so many knights at your disposal... you must be a really brave ruler!

Hansel and Gretel: If I was the ruler, I'd send that mean old witch away and banish her to never come back!
    Goal 5:
    * Clear a willow tree 0/1 GO
    * Clear a grab apple tree 0/1 GO
    * Clear a dead tree 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Hansel and Gretel: I bet it must be pretty fun to be the ruler...

Ivy: To fight a candy witch, we'll need both candy and magic.
    Goal 6:
    * Gather candy amulets 0/1 GO
    * Gather candied leaves 0/1 GO
    * Gather enchanter's essence 0/1 GO
    * Prepare a candy lantern 0/1 GO (skip 115 gems) | Magic Forge, 2 hours - 4 candy amulets, 10 candied leaves, 3 enchanter's essence
    Congratulations: Ivy: Just hold the lantern aloft... the way forward will soon become clear.

Thurston: I never thought I would use my nose to guide me into battle, my liege, but there's a first time for everything!
    Goal 7:
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/1 GO
    * Gather troll candy 0/1 GO
    * Forge a candy sword 0/1 GO
    * Prepare a candy lantern 0/1 GO
    * Expand to the Caramel Apple Castle 0/1 GO | Expansion requirements Y15: 30 spellbound dew, 25 troll candy, 8 candy swords, 21 candy lanterns | once you expand to this plot, you can also expand to J16: You must expand to Y16 to unlock the next plot with the xx building for Part 3 | You must expand to Y14 to unlock Y15
    Expansion screen:
    Use spellbound dew 0/30 USE (skip 150 gems)
    Use troll candy 0/25 USE (skip 625 gems)
    Use candy swords 0/8 USE (skip 1640 gems)
    Use candy lanterns 0/21 USE (skip 2415 gems)

Congratulations: Thurston: Look, over there, my liege! That castle is certainly made of candy! My nose knows!

Clear any monsters from your board when you collect the craft from the Caramel Apple Cottage as you will spawn the second witch, the Caramel Apple Contessa.
    Note: The Spun Sugar Cottage is a crafting building.

Thurston: Be careful, my liege. We know not where this devious witch may be.
    Goal 8:
    * Approach the Caramel Apple Castle 0/1 GO | Caramel Apple Castle, 10 minutes - 3 golden nuggets, 3 golden eggs
    * Find the Witch 0/1 GO | you will spawn the Caramel Apple Contessa to defeat in the next goal
    Congratulations: Thurston: My liege, watch out! She's swinging at us!

Thurston: My liege, watch out! She's swinging again!
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat the Caramel Apple Contessa 0/1 GO | 199/199 hits to defeat
    Congratulations: Contessa: Well done, Child. You're rather skilled now, aren't you? It was an honor to spar with you.

Contessa: It's not often that one gets to meet the Young Ruler of the realm, let alone perform a spell with them!
    Goal 10:
    * Learn the Caramel Apple Spell 0/1 GO | Caramel Apple Castle, 2 hours - 10 candy amulets, 35 dragon scales, 30 troll candy
    Rewards: 2500 coins, 50 xp +witch
    Congratulations:

Part 2 Dialogue:

Goal 1:
    Baron: Are you ready for a challenge?

Goal 2:
    Ivy: Hey ruler. Hansel and Gretel are still really upset.
    Ruler: Oh no... I was worried about them.
    Ivy: Yeah, these poor kids. They really thought you might have had their evil witch. It really wasn't her?
    Ruler: I wish it was, Ivy. But it's not. She's actually rather kind and sweet. I was thinking that you should maybe meet her.
    Ivy: Oh really?
    Ruler: Yeah! She knows a lot about manipulating sugar. I'll take Hansel and Gretel to the Tavern and talk to them more about their attacker, and you can go and see Zelda. I think you two might have a lot to talk about.

Goal 3:
    Hansel and Gretel: So you didn't find the witch?
    Ruler: No, I'm sorry Hansel and Gretel. But we're not stopping now. We're going to keep looking until we find her and stop her. We'll keep you safe, don't worry.
    Hansel and Gretel: All... all right, ruler... *sniffle*
    Ruler: Is there anything more you can tell us about the witch?
    Hansel and Gretel: I... I don't know, actually. I don't remember. Everything is all jumbled up in my brain. I was so scared. it was for sure a magical witch. She put a spell on us. Yeah, and she lived in a candy home. It was so delicious. We're sorry we don't remember more. We're kind of traumatized over here!

Goal 4:
    Hansel and Gretel: WAAAAAH! See! We told you! That evil witch is going to send her henchman trolls to follow us non-stop! There's no where we'll ever be safe... we should just her eat us!
    Ruler: Don't say that, you two. It's going to be alright. We're going to find the witch and we'll stop her from hurting you. How can we know you're going to keep us safe?
    Hansel and Gretel: i'm the ruler of this realm, and we have faced magical foes like this before. I'm sure we'll have no problem doing it again.

Goal 5:
    Hansel and Gretel: you're a ruler but you're just a kid... like us!
    Ruler: Well... sort of. I'm definitely younger than most of the people in this realm.
    Hansel and Gretel: But you're in charge? You control everything?
    Ruler: Well no, not really. I'm responsible for keeping the realm going, I'm responsible for solving its problems, I'm the one who people come to when they need help.
    Hansel and Gretel: And you get to tell them what to do?
    Ruler: No, not really. That's not what being a ruler is about.
    Hansel and Gretel: Are you sure? If I was the ruler, I'd tell everyone what to do.

Goal 6:
    Ivy: Ruler, have you spent much time with Hansel and Gretel?
    Ruler: A bit. Why, Ivy?
    Ivy: It just seems as if they don't like me.
    Ruler: Well... that may be because you're a witch.
    Ivy: Oh! I didn't even think about that. Those poor little ones! I'm gong to help you all hunt down that evil witch. She's giving the rest of us a bad name!

Goal 7:
    Thurston: Ivy said to hold the lantern up, my liege?
    Ruler: yes, she said we would see the way clearly.
    Thurston: I've been holding it up for quite some time. my arms are a bit sore already, my liege. I'm afraid there's been no hint of light within. Nothing to guide the way.
    Ruler: Hmm.. you haven't noticed anything at all?
    Thurston: Nothing I can see.. There is one thing, my liege.
    Ruler: What is it?
    Thurston: I can smell something.
    Ruler: You smell something?
    Thurston: Yes, my liege. I smell a strong smell. It's rich... like caramel and apples.
    Ruler: Can you tell where it's coming from?
    Thurston: *Sniff, sniff.* I... I think I can, my liege!

Goal 8:
    Ruler: This is incredible! Look at that.
    Thurston: This castle is made of caramel, my liege. The sun shines upon it but it does not melt!
    Ruler: There must be a powerful magic working here.
    Thurston: Be cautious, my liege. There may be a child-eating witch on the loose!

Goal 9:
    Contessa: Hiiiiii-yah! *SLAM*
    Ruler: Whoa!
    Contessa: I don't take kindly to trespassers. You'd better dodge or fight back, Child!

Goal 10:
    Contessa: You're a worthy opponent, Child! You really have come quite a long way.
    Ruler: It seems like every witch on the island knows me.
    Contessa: That's because every witch on the island *does* know you. Now, what brought you to challenge me at my own front door?
    Ruler: A witch attacked two children in our realm... a witch with a candy home. They said the witch threatened to eat them. She really scared them.
    Contessa: That does sound rather scary. So now you are harassing all the witches of the island?
    Ruler: We're sorry if we bothered you. We didn't mean to. We just wanted to make sure the children were safe.
    Contessa: I understand that completely... the children must be kept safe. While I may be the wrong witch, I think destiny brought you here. Let us not waste this chance meeting on accusations and wild theories. Come inside, child. Come into my castle and learn a spell. It might a challenge, but the effort makes it taste just a bit more sweet!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-24-21 at 04:10 PM.

Goal Information - Part 3

X goals. There is an optional timed component to this part to win an exclusive pet.

Goal 1:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 2:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 3:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 4:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 5:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 6:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 7:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 8:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 9:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 10:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 11:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 12:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Part 3 Dialogue:

Goal 1:

Goal 2:

Goal 3:

Goal 4:

Goal 5:

Goal 6:

Goal 7:

Goal 8:

Goal 9:

Goal 10:

Goal 11:

Goal 12:

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-24-21 at 03:45 PM.

As a quick reference for resources needed so far:

Expansion permit
    Crafted: Royal Exchange, 4 hours - 30 trade tickets
    Found: White Flyger, Armored flyger, Direwolf, Interpret the Worker (mystic card), Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Salvatore, Mantistorm, Siren, Pilot Faerie, L6 Puppet Theatre, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Bengal Tiger, Kitty Knight, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower, Armored Lizard, Skunkupining, Ana, Armida, Cleo, Nia, Bamboo Grove, Duchess Winifred, Monsieur Wulf, Tiny Reindeer, The Portal, Romantistorm, Banshee, Spring Goat, Ancient Owl, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, Faerie Garden, Witchy Cauldron, Kalani

Golden egg
    Found: hatchery, chickens, Glimmeregg Bunny, Fireworks Griffin, Golden Mine, Griffin Roost, Royal Griffin, Parrot, Griffina (Baron's tent), Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Faerie Griffin, Golden Peacock, Ugly Goose, swan, black swan, swanson, Aetas, Spring chick, Armored Shadow Wolf, Pot of Gold, Illana, Paper peacock, Wild turkey, L10 Rafflesia Garden, Pilu (adult mantiwort), Glimmer Griffin, L10 Trade Post, Raven Griffin, Jive Turkey, Thankful Turkey, Fire Wagon, L7 Piggy Cottage, Grimaud, Royal Flamingo, Disguised Flamingo, Pink Flamingo, White Flamingo, Glimmergras Flamingo, Maebee the Faerie, Coral the Octomaid, Tropical Parrot, Cleo's Pyramid, Egyptian Falcon, Rainbow Peacock, Cockatoo, Groom Chicken, Bamboo Grove, Favio, Portalpillar Gigantus, The Portal, Fionn, L10 Greek Temple, Garden Peacock, Mother goose, Garden peacock, Spring Rooster, Spring Garden Lv. 7, Cash Cow, Dapper Duck, Brown Duck, Mallard, Sublunaral Temple, Autumnal Faerie, White Flamingo, Mamba Sprite, Piglets Wrestling, L10 Faerie Garden, Chicken Coop, Witchy Cauldron

Golden nugget
    Found: Sparkling mine, Glimmer Rock Formation, Deep mine or by mining rocks, small rock pile, Feral Lands adventure, troll vault, jewelers trade in Royal Exchange, Golden Mine, Desert Palace, Rooted Mine, Leprechaun Faerie, Celestine Faerie, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Pfefferknot Pony, Troll Thief, Aetas, Garden Peacock, Armored Shadow Wolf, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Pot of Gold, L10 Rafflesia Garden, Pilu (adult mantiwort), L10 Trade Post, Thankful Turkey, L7 Piggy Cottage, Fire Wagon, Grimaud, Disguised Flamingo, Maebee the Faerie, Coral the Octomaid, Alina, Cleo's Pyramid, Rainbow Peacock, Bamboo Grove, Favio, Cranberry Pony, The Portal, Fionn, L10 Greek Temple, Spring Garden Lv. 7, Dapper Duck, Sublunaral Temple, Autumnal Faerie, Mamba Sprite, L10 Faerie Garden, Witchy Cauldron

Jewels
    Crafted: Can be crafted with coal at the Magic forge after unlocking the 4th shard.
    Found: Jeweler, Troll Vault, Sabina's house, Iron Rich rock, rock outcropping, dark cave formation (best drop rate for rocks), Sir Pigglesworth (drops two), adventure, feed the baron, various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Dragon Bones (Baron's tent prize), Fireworks Dragon (Baron's tent), Vineyard Estate, Armored Fire Dragon, Armored Ice Dragon, Jewel Cart, Golden mine, Faerie Dragon, Fire Fox, Desert Palace, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Parrot, Witch Alicolt, Royal Peacock, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Spring Dragon, Leprechaun Faerie, Glen the Frog Prince, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Aquamarine Dragon (Baron's Tent), Adult Bijou Dragon, Adult Flare Dragon, Adult Matrix Dragon, Dark Knight's Steed, Light Knight's Steed, Celestine Faerie, Dark Onyx Dragon, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Golden Peacock, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, shattered wyvern, scorched wyvern, Troll Thief, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Tide Dragon, Aquatic Dragon, Aquatic Wyvern, Armored Wyvern, Garden peacock, Dark Wyvern, Armored Lion, Sleeping Dragon, Vampire bat, Armored Shadow Wolf, Dark Wolf, Harvey, Black bear cub, Armored Black Bear, Cozy Campfire, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Illana, Paper peacock, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, L10 Trade Post, Baby Widow, Armored Widow, Suzie, Jonas, Raven Pet, Big Bad Skunkupine, Monarch Wyvern, Bengal Tiger, Disguised Flamingo, Glimmergras Dragon, Maebee the Faerie, Mama Bear, Iguana, Armored Lizard, Denise the Seahorse, Coral the Octomaid, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Tropical Dragon, Dark Knight, Gladys the Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina, Armida, Desert Tomb, Seraphina the Sphinx, Rainbow Peacock, Fall Peacock, Cockatoo, Philomena, Kang, Deep Sea Kelpie, Duchess Winifred, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Favio, Anika, Portalpillar Gigantus, Fionn, Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Young Gargoyle, Herc, Mama Bear, Royal Glimmer Loch, Bedelia, Flame Cat, Dapper Duck, Mallard, Sublunaral Temple, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Ancient Octopus, Armored Sea Wyvern, Armored Sea Horse, Knight in Shining Armor, Rainbow Tiger, Sea Wyvern, Mysterious man, Pearlescent Wyvern, Blue Lobster, Mamba Sprite, Saffron, White Crocodile, Tiny Dragon, Good Little Witch, Lulani

Mithril
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 days - 50 silver (can only craft after receiving 4th knowledge shard from the Tablet of Tabernum)
    Found: Mithril Dragon (guaranteed), deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear, Renata (guaranteed), Royal Siren, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Hiss in Boots, Kitty Knight, Rainbow Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Armored Lizard, Dark Knight, Armida, Philomena, Kang, Duchess Winifred, Armored Winter Steed, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Anika, Armored Gargoyle (guaranteed), Snowpile Dragon (guaranteed), Herc, Bedelia, Ancient Octopus (guaranteed), Armored Sea Wyvern, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, Indigo, Lulani

Silver ore
    Crafted: magic forge
    Found: chopping any rock type, sparkling mine, deep mine, troll vault, adventures, gift from neighbours (expired), various Baron's Game Tent prizes, Emma the Royal Poodle (Baron's Game Tent), Jewel Cart, Golden mine, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Alicolt, Moon Rock, Witch Alicolt, Yeti, Arctic Bear, Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Rooted Mine, Celestial stag, Queen Mantiwort, Baby Mantiwort, Shadow lynx, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Pfefferknot Pony, Tea Cup Poodle, Shi Tzu, Armored flyger, Ember Throne, ghost knight, Aetas, Woodland cannon, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Gnome Wizard, Silver fae dragon, Darling Damsel, Armored Wyvern, Armored Lion, Harvey, Black bear cub, Mountain of the Wilds, Snow Castle, L8 Dainty Castle, Emerald Gnome, Cameron (purple leprechaun), Wee Carriage, Royal Siren, Tamed Mantiwort, Pilu, Paparazzi Gnome, Suzie, Big Bad Skunkupine, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Walter the Wizard, Rainbow Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Mama Bear, Armored Lizard, Baby Gnome, Beatrice, Jungle Throne, Dark Knight, Chester, Percival, Alina, Armida, Seraphina the Sphinx, Philomena, Duchess Winifred, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Anika, Cranberry Pony, Fern, Herc, Mama Bear II, Bedelia, Flame Cat, Sublunaral Temple, Laminary Temple, Prevailian Temple, Armored Sea Wyvern, Fireworks Gnome, Mysterious man, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, White Crocodile, Good Little Witch, Marie, Lulani

Spellbound Dew
    Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom (guaranteed), L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn, Salvatore, L6 Puppet Theatre, Butterfly Grove, Seyndia, Peridae, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Princess Celeste (guaranteed), Princess Bed, Rainbow Leprechaun, L6 Light Tower, Buninja, Song Bird, Enchanted Lemur, Ana, Pumpkin Dragon, Bamboo Grove, Armored Brimstone Steed, Tiny Reindeer, The Portal, Valentine Fawnicorn, Cupid, Elf Faerie, Snow Kitsunecorn, Spring Garden Lv. 7, Spring Fawn, Idris, Cabbage Patch Dragon, Flower Kitsunecorn, Ancient Owl, Lobstermaid, Renee, Faerie Garden, Aster, Edme, Witchy Cauldron

Wisp lantern
    Crafted: workshop, tinkers camp, 4 hours - 3 earth wisps
    Found: sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft, Flyger, White Flyger, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf, direwolf pup, Enfield Kit, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Plush Prince + Princess, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Meadow wolf, Armored Lion, Lion, Royal Lion, Ornery Goat, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ring Bearer Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Pumpkin goat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Fi-Fi, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Armored Black Bear, Paper Tiger, Salvatore, Royal Siren, Siren, Mantistorm cub, Mantistorm, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, L6 Puppet Theatre, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Skunkupine, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Spring Fangpup, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Biggest Baddest Wolf, L7 Piggy Cottage, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Kitty Knight, Kit n Boots, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Rainbow Mantis, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower, Lady Buninja, Florizel, Baby Bears, Armored Lizard, Ana, Dark Knight, Armida, Prince Zahid, Cleo, White Lion, Bamboo Grove, Duchess Winifred, Skelepine, Skelebeast, Lady Winter, Monsieur Wulf, Faux Reindeer, Tiny Reindeer, Mammoth, The Portal, Romantistorm, Banshee, Snow Leopard, Herc, Spring Goat, Spring Garden Lv. 7, Royal Glimmer Loch, Panther, Bedelia, Laminary Temple, Ancient Owl, Monsoona, Armored Sea Wyvern, Rainbow Tiger, Lobstermaid, Direwolf pup, White Direwolf pup, Faerie Garden, Oni Lion, Ceremonial Elephant, Witchy Cauldron, Kalani, Lulani

I'll remove this at a later stage as latest drops can be found in the Inventory Guide : https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375

spare if needed
    Goal Information - Part 4
    X goals. There are timed / no timed components to this part.

Goal 1:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 2:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 3:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 4:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 5:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 6:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 7:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 8:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 9:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 10:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 11:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Goal 12:
    Rewards:
    Congratulations:

Part 4 Dialogue:

Goal 1:

Goal 2:

Goal 3:

Goal 4:

Goal 5:

Goal 6:

Goal 7:

Goal 8:

Goal 9:

Goal 10:

Goal 11:

Goal 12:

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-17-21 at 03:58 PM.

The Candy Kingdom Inventory Information
    Note: Until the story has been completed, all inventory info remains in this thread. Once validated, it will be transferred to the various Guides.

Sugar Spun Cottage limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Info: A sweet cottage made of tightly spun sugar.
    Size: 2x2
    Found: in expansion plot Y13 | released during Goal 6, Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    What can you craft?
    1. Approach the Spun Sugar Cottage, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg
    2. Learn the Spun Sugar Spell, 1 hour - 9 candy amulets, 15 spellbound dew, 8 troll candy | one off craft in Goal 9, Part 1
    3. Spun Sugar Spell, 2 days - 75 blue petals (permanent craft) | drops include: chocolate, elvenite, fey crystal (3), glimmerdust, ice cream, sugar (2), sweet feast, syrup - please report drops!!

Spun Sugar Princess (spawn) | once off spawn and when defeated is Zelda (pink hair)
    Found: spawns when collecting the Learn the Spun Sugar Spell craft in the Sugar Spun Cottage | released during Goal 9, Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    Uses: completes goal

Zelda
    Info: A witch who's powers allow her to spin candy from her hands.
    Found: reward for completing Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    Drops: magic fruit (guaranteed), strawberries (3) guaranteed too?
    Collection time: 8 hours

Sugar Spun Steed
    Info: Zelda's sweet steed. Drops Jewels and has a chance to drop Lumin Essence!
    Found: reward for completing Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom within 7 days of release of storyline
    Drops: ~260 coins, horse hair, jewels, lumin essence, petals (blue, orange)
    Collection time: 16 hours

Caramel Apple Castle limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Info: A well-guarded castle that smells of delicious warm caramel with a hint of apples.
    Size: 3x3
    Found: in expansion plot Y15 | released during Goal 7, Part 2 of The Candy Kingdom
    What can you craft?
    1. Approach the Caramel Apple Castle, 10 minutes - 3 golden nuggets, 3 golden eggs | one off craft in Goal 8, Part 2
    2. Learn the Caramel Apple Spell, 2 hours - 10 candy amulets, 35 dragon scales, 30 troll candy | one off craft in Goal 9, Part 2
    3. (permanent craft) | drops include:

Caramel Apple Contessa (spawn) | once off spawn and when defeated is xx
    Found: spawns when collecting the Learn the Caramel Spell craft in the Caramel Apple Castle| released during Goal 9, Part 2 of The Candy Kingdom

xx
    Info:
    Found: reward for completing Part 2 of the The Candy Kingdom
    Drops:
    Collection time:

Apple Caramel Steed
    Info:
    Found: reward for completing Part 2 of The Candy Kingdom within 30 days of beginning this part
    Drops: apples, golden apples
    Collection time:

XX Cottage limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Info:
    Size: 3X3
    Found: in expansion plot Y17 | released during Goal X, Part 3 of The Candy Kingdom
    What can you craft?
    1. x | one off craft in Goal x, Part 3
    2. (permanent craft) | drops include:

xx Princess (spawn) | once off spawn and when defeated is xx
    Found: spawns when collecting the Learn the xx Spell craft in the s Cottage | released during Goal x, Part 2 of The Candy Kingdom

xx
    Info:
    Found: reward for completing Part 3 of the The Candy Kingdom
    Drops:
    Collection time:

xx Steed
    Info:
    Found: reward for completing Part 3 of The Candy Kingdom within 45 days of beginning this part
    Drops: spellbound dew
    Collection time:

Candied leaves
    Info:
    Found: Candy Troll,
    Uses: | released during Part 2 of The Candy Kingdom

Candy Amulet
    Info: A magical jewel that's as sweet as can be, but never shrinks, no matter how many times you lick it. Found when battling Candy Trolls.
    Found: defeating Candy Minions, Candy Troll (3 guaranteed) | released during Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    Uses: item in Candy Sword craft (Magic Forge, 12)

Candy Bush
    Info: A bush that seems to be completely made up of sugar and candy.
    Found: market 1200 coins | cleared in 5 actions | unlocked in Goal 3 Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    Drops: candy minion spawn, petals (orange, white), skunkupine spawn

Candy Log
    Info: A tasty wooden log dusted with a fine coating of powdered sugar.
    Found: market 900 coins | cleared in 5 actions | unlocked in Goal 6 Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    Drops: candy minion spawn, glimmerdust, mushroom, petals (blue, orange, purple, red, white), sparking toadstool, wood

Candy Lantern
    Info: A magical lantern that can amplify scents. Crafted in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 hours - 4 candy amulets, 10 candied leaves, 3 enchanter's essence | released during Part 2 of The Candy Kingdom
    Uses: item in expanding (Y15, 21)

Candy Minion (spawn)
    Found: spawns from the bush | 15/15 hits to defeat | released during Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    Drops: when defeated drops candy amulet (1-3), + creep tooth, fur, rat tail

Candy Minion trap
    Info: Chop to lure a Candy Troll.
    Found: market, 25 gems during The Candy Kingdom
    Uses: chop to lure monster. 15/15 hits to defeat

Candy Sword
    Info: A powerful weapon made of hardened sugar. Forged in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 candy amulets, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels | released during Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    Uses: item in expanding to Y13 (8), item in expanding to Y15 (8)

Candy Troll
    Info: A dainty dressed troll. No amount of candy can mask his odor. Approach it to receive Candy Amulet, Candied Leaves, Chocolate Rocks and more!
    Found: market, 150 gems | available for use during The Candy Kingdom
    Story Drops: 125 coins, 3 candy amulet (part 1+), 1-3 candied leaves (part 2+), chocolate rocks (part 3), fey crystal, 1 troll candy (part 1+) | only the candy amulet is guaranteed
    Other Drops: faeries' murmur, glimmerdust, mysterious venom, pile of seeds, troll essence
    Collection time: 12 hours

Chocolate Rocks
    Info:
    Found: Candy Troll, sparking mines | released during Part 3? of The Candy Kingdom
    Uses:

Cotton Candy Shrub
    Info: A puffy bush made of soft sugar. Drops purple petals.
    Found: market, 1700 coins | cleared in 5 actions | unlocked in Goal 8 Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    Drops:

Troll candy
    Info: A sticky, gummy candy that trolls like to store in their noses. Found when visiting the Troll Camp
    Found: candy troll (3), troll camp | released during Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom
    Uses: item used in expanding to Y13 (5), expanding to Y15 (25)

The Candy Kingdom

Info:
    Found: The Candy Kingdom
    Drops:
    Collection time:

Info:
    Crafted:
    Drops:
    Collection time:

Info:
    Crafted:
    Found:
    Uses:

Info:
    Crafted:
    Uses:

Info:
    Found: market,
    Uses:

Info:
    Found:
    Uses:

trap
    Info: Chop to lure a
    Found: market, gems during
    Uses: chop to lure event monster. 10/10 hits to defeat

name
    From [insert url of thread]
    Drops:
    Collection time:
    Information about this item can be found in the Building Guide

name limit of x Can be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: coins gems
    Size: 2x2
    Build:
    What can you craft?

other info to add to existing posts

bush - spawns the Candy Minion
    jewels - item in Candy Sword craft (Magic Forge, 10)
    silver ore - item in Candy Sword craft (Magic Forge, 10)
    fur - defeating Candy Minions
    creep tooth - defeating Candy Minions
    rat tails - defeating Candy Minions
    mithril - expanding to Y13 (35)
    spellbound dew - expanding to Y13 (45)
    willow tree drop: candied leaves
    Troll camp drop: Troll candy during
    Golden egg - item in Approach the Spun Sugar Cottage craft (1)
    Golden nugget - item in Approach the Spun Sugar Cottage craft (1)
    enchanter's essence: item in Candy Lantern craft (3)
    dragon scales: item in Learn the Caramel Apple Spell (35)
    Workshop crafts:

Potion Shop crafts:

Magic Forge crafts:
    Candy Sword, 1 hour - 12 candy amulets, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels in Part 1 of The Candy Kingdom

Adventures:

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-25-21 at 03:33 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Oh boy!

Name:	79774155-AE72-48D3-92D5-6B407A9053C8.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	60957

Name:	83D34C64-B92B-4149-B538-8E2391ECB728.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	133.0 KB 
ID:	60956

Goal 1 - tend a bush (10 min wait) and gather water (one source, just about any will do - I ticked my goal box with a fountain from an event)

Will edit add as I go unless someone else gets to it. : )

Edit add: get out your bushes! Candy minions (trolls) are hiding there! They stole Ivy's candies leaves! : )
    Last edited by AmberWillowWinter; 10-14-21 at 11:20 AM.

Fashion Designer
    This storyline is The Candy Kingdom.

Get out your bushes.

Name:	E5CB1F4E-8ECD-419B-8115-DD3067F7E51B.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	142.0 KB 
ID:	60958

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast