Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Phew,finally finished this one. Loved the turn about at the end. Reminds me of one of my favourite Buffy the vampire slayer episodes. Methinks someone at s8 is a fan,perhaps ;-). Never did trust those pesky kids. Now they’re in my prison,along with the other miscreants in my realm lol.
    Congrats on finishing. I always like checking off those main storyline goals. Also, if you finished in the timeframe, the Licorice Steed is a great coin dropper!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Congrats on finishing. I always like checking off those main storyline goals. Also, if you finished in the timeframe, the Licorice Steed is a great coin dropper!
    Thanks ;-) yep,got the steed. Finished the council quest this morning too,so woohoo moment for me lol. Maybe I should post it on that page ;-) almost done with the gnomish one. And the bunny dragon is within my grasp. Now just awaiting the next pop up that s8 throw our way lol. Maybe I should do some redecorating in my realm. Wouldn’t mind moving my prison over to the island. It’s getting crowded. Alcarock perhaps? Portmanteau of Alcatraz and my realm maybe ;-)
    Just a follow up,and forgive me if I’m off topic, but if anyones interested, season 3,episode 11 of btvs,it’s called ‘gingerbread’.The similarities are great. Sulky kids stirring up the populace against witches,unbeknownst to the people ,of evil kiddies real intentions .Kudos s8. Nice to see some fans of a great series.

Oh,and first collection from my licorice steed got me 3000 coin. Bonus. Cheers SylvanS, I’ll keep an eye on his drops.
    Last edited by roksta72; 04-15-22 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Still dunno why ‘ turns into ? When I submit a post

Fashion Designer
    Known bug/feature? We know Bushes (green with yellow flowers) spawn both toxic spirits and candy minions ... but for the record, I chopped a candy bush and got toxic spirits. twice. just wondering if this is well-known. I was hoping to dodge the toxic lol!

Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Purchasing the candy troll has been a huge help for anyone considering for part 3! I?m at the candy kit bottleneck and the math works out pretty perfectly with the drops. I get 6 necklaces a day from the troll and it takes about 1.5-2 days per candy kit so right when I reach the amount of needed chocolate rocks I?m always right on time with the necklaces at 8 with one to spare. No more bushes & monster spawning! Plus it is so darn cute. Just my lousy 2 cents.
    My big problem are the Chocolate Rocks. I still need 12 kits and only 8 days tongo. I have 4 trolls now but the Mine and Sawmill drop not very much

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Resolved: sawmills will now also drop chocolate rocks. Please force close and reopen your game before you collect so you get the drops.
    I know that this even is long over, but I hopped in here hoping for a lifeline for the Chocolate Rocks (this is what I failed on for the Toxified Spirits event), & lo & behold, I find this!

This forum rocks & so does SpiritWind! NO wonder she got her own actual fairy in the game!

THANK YOU! (I REALLY want this Licorice Horse! lol)

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859