Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Anyone close to the end of Part 3 goals? I need 1 line of dialogue I missed which I noted in red in the dialogue section of post #5 in Part 3 goals. Thank you for any help!
    You have good timing. I had just started my final candy kit when you posted this.

The missing line from the ruler is:
    Two children in our realm were attacked…she said she thought it might have been you.

Side note: I just got my licorice steed. So happy to have finished this storyline!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Champion! Thank you for posting! I'll fix that up later this afternoon.

Executive Chef
    i'm ****ing myself trying to create these candy kits. i have 15. but i only have 8 more days to make the other 5 and finish the other 3 goals afterwards. i already don't sleep much so i am able to collect from my mines often. but this seems almost immpossible
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm ****ing myself trying to create these candy kits. i have 15. but i only have 8 more days to make the other 5 and finish the other 3 goals afterwards. i already don't sleep much so i am able to collect from my mines often. but this seems almost immpossible
    The goals after will not take that long, you can prepare for it! I have 8 kits to go, but more time left.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Are you collecting from sawmills too?
    You didn't mention them. I have 4 more kits to do and I still have 24 days left on the timed event.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-05-22 at 02:59 PM.

Rhino Keeper

Red face

Also, don't forget to collect from Candy Troll if you have him, he drops chocolates rocks as well as mines and sawmills.
    Good luck, hope you finish in time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are you collecting from sawmills too?
    You didn't mention them. I have 4 more kits to do and I still have 24 days left on the timed event.
    i didn't know the sawmills drop them. thought it was just the mines. i am collectin g from the candy troll

Executive Chef
    i wish i had known the sawmills drop them. i could have been finished by now

Executive Chef
    i wish i had known the sawmills drop them. i could have been finished by now
    Hang in there just a bit longer. You can get it done.

Note: The Licorice Steed is awarded when you START the goal 10 craft which completes the timed component of this goal. Steed timer is 12 hours

I copied this from page one. I hope that eases your mind a little
    Last edited by riverly; 01-06-22 at 09:39 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there anything I can buy that drops the candy necklaces? It?s going to take me forever otherwuse.