Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thanx Storm8 fun storyline?
    Last edited by Pippinville; 12-16-21 at 09:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    My husband cannot appreciate my excitement this morning at finally getting to the last step of Part III - only 14 troll candies to go, and 14 days left to get the timed reward. No more bushes! No more willow trees! No more sparkling mines and sawmills!

For now, at least…

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations Giselle!
    I need 13 more candy kits, so I am still bouncing between my mines and sawmills. I can not wait to feel like you do. That is a great accomplishment!

Executive Chef
    Huzzah, finished the Candy Coda! So I am meeting my New Year resolutions to not have any long term events in my goals, having finished the Council event a few days ago.

Hansel and Gretel are certainly much larger and meaner looking in the fight than in everyday life. I was hoping to get my traveling Magic Snowman to bounce on them during the battle, but alas he came nowhere near.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8F0C5FE8-70BB-4126-A8C7-C57B40E05801.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	216.9 KB 
ID:	61762 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4A10CECB-B8EC-4735-AD76-E85023D43B84.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	228.6 KB 
ID:	61763

Hello,
    As of today, I?ve noticed, Chocolate Rocks are not dropping from the spawning Candy Minion? Can someone please advise. I have closed and reopened my game, that has not helped.

Thank you

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post
    Hello,
    As of today, I?ve noticed, Chocolate Rocks are not dropping from the spawning Candy Minion? Can someone please advise. I have closed and reopened my game, that has not helped.

Thank you
    Chocolate rocks are from the sawmill and sparkling mine and the gem purchased candy troll. They are not from the spawned troll.

My Troll Camp isn?t dropping Troll Candy & I have needed 5 for 2 days. It is so aggravating to be almost done & the drops I need stop. I have not finished sooo many times & It is not right! I am thinking maybe it is time for me to leave this game!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Anyone close to the end of Part 3 goals? I need 1 line of dialogue I missed which I noted in red in the dialogue section of post #5 in Part 3 goals. Thank you for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Anyone close to the end of Part 3 goals? I need 1 line of dialogue I missed which I noted in red in the dialogue section of post #5 in Part 3 goals. Thank you for any help!
    I am on goal 7 at the minute, just need one more amulet to get my last candy kit but struggling as all energy is going on the Duel of Fates event. I will try to get it I but may take a while

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I am on goal 7 at the minute, just need one more amulet to get my last candy kit but struggling as all energy is going on the Duel of Fates event. I will try to get it I but may take a while