Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

I can't get any further in the game have to make 8 candy swords. Only get 6 necklaces a day.that isn't right can't play

Rhino Keeper
    The Carmel Apple Castle is too big for what it is (for a 3x3 structure, there’s nothing going on) while the Licorice Lair looks like a toy. Can you please make these uniform, like temples?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwilk View Post
    I can't get any further in the game have to make 8 candy swords. Only get 6 necklaces a day.that isn't right can't play
    Fight the Candy Minion that spawns from Bushes, it drops Candy Amulets

Farm Supplier
    I had no idea that sawmills dropped chocolate rocks! I wish knew that a week ago, so frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    The Licorice Lair craft just dropped 3 trade ticket. It’s a pleasant surprise.

Fashion Designer
    How many times do we have to click on Ivy's hut to find Hansel and Gretel? It's been probably a dozen

I scrolled way back and think I need to clear monsters off my board. Is this true? I just collected from Ivy so I have a long wait if this is the case.
    Last edited by Galadraal; 12-02-21 at 08:40 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    How many times do we have to click on Ivy's hut to find Hansel and Gretel? It's been probably a dozen

I scrolled way back and think I need to clear monsters off my board. Is this true? I just collected from Ivy so I have a long wait if this is the case.
    Mine was first go. Are you sure you don't already have a monster on your board?? It says to clear monsters before you collect from Ivy. Good luck! Let us know how you get on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Mine was first go. Are you sure you don't already have a monster on your board?? It says to clear monsters before you collect from Ivy. Good luck! Let us know how you get on.
    That was my problem, I always had a monster on my board. I'm ****ing them now

Is Part 3 even possible?

Is it even possible to make 20 candy kits in 45 days?!
    Collecting from my sparkling mines every 3 hours, and I can make 1 candy kit every 3 days. At this rate it will take me 60 days!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BluPenQuinn View Post
    Is it even possible to make 20 candy kits in 45 days?!
    Collecting from my sparkling mines every 3 hours, and I can make 1 candy kit every 3 days. At this rate it will take me 60 days!
    I haven't started part 3 yet, but the way I read it you can collect from sparkling mines AND sawmills. My concern was the candy from the Troll camp. I've been slowly building up those before I start part 3.