Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Purchasing the candy troll has been a huge help for anyone considering for part 3! I’m at the candy kit bottleneck and the math works out pretty perfectly with the drops. I get 6 necklaces a day from the troll and it takes about 1.5-2 days per candy kit so right when I reach the amount of needed chocolate rocks I’m always right on time with the necklaces at 8 with one to spare. No more bushes & monster spawning! Plus it is so darn cute. Just my lousy 2 cents.
    I agree, these 'main story line helpers' are the best value for Gems in the entire game in my opinion.
    I wish I knew sooner
    I only have The Council Statue and the Candy Troll, and I'm so grateful for their drops and looks

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with you, it is a huge help towards the candy kits.
    I have started Part 3 for a week already, and I have just realized that chocolate rocks also drop from the sawmills !
    What a relief !

Nightclub Owner
    I must have a really bad series, but my Troll Camp don't drop candies anymore! PotP, maybe!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've finished Part 3 now, so all goals and info has been added to those posts. I'll keep capturing inventory info for a while to confirm I have all the drops before transferring to the various Guides.

There is one line of dialogue my phone didn't capture for goal 10 - can anyone help me with that? I put the line I need in red colour in the dialogue section.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-24-21 at 03:35 PM. Reason: typo!

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    .....Coda usually refers to music. I did not have my sound on while I played so I am wondering if there are any special sound effects or music with fighting these little minions of evil. So if someone plays it with the sound on please let me know!
    I remembered you wanted to know so I just fought H&G with music on and sound effects on and the music is the normal monster spawn melody and the sound effect is just the swords clanging together so nothing out of the ordinary. Those 2 are so in the naughty corner for a very long time now...

Candy kingdom

Where do you get the necklaces from. The bushes don't give me the monster for this. Wasting lives trying. I get every monster but that one

This is the worst event ever. the candy kingdom can't get items to move on will never get to 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by maxwilk View Post
    Where do you get the necklaces from. The bushes don't give me the monster for this. Wasting lives trying. I get every monster but that one
    Please do not create duplicate threads. Merged from separate thread to here.

If you're not spawning the Candy Minion from bushes, then you must have a monster on your board. The candy amulet is a guaranteed drop of 1-3 from the spawned minion. It only spawns from the bush as established in goal 1 of part 1. What goal are you on?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I must have a really bad series, but my Troll Camp don't drop candies anymore! PotP, maybe!
    Mine haven’t dropped a candy since the Monster Hunt ended. My luck then lured me into starting Part 3.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Mine haven’t dropped a candy since the Monster Hunt ended. My luck then lured me into starting Part 3.
    It drops, but the drops rate has gone to a bottom low. Like <25%, so I will postpone the start of Part 3 with this in mind. In other words I have only the Troll Camp, with 1 candy per day (if lucky), I need to wait until I have at least 50% of the Part 3 candies before starting and have a reasonable change to finish the timed part.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...