Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Sorry if this has been asked before. But I swear the Candy Minion monster used to sometimes drop the Troll Candy (item from troll camp). Has anyone else noticed this? I still need 19 troll candies for the final goal of part 2. And I just collected ZERO candy from the Troll Camp. I only have three days left and do not think I will finish it in time unless I spend real money on gems. And speeding up the timer on the troll camp is not worth it since it is not a guaranteed drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before. But I swear the Candy Minion monster used to sometimes drop the Troll Candy (item from troll camp). Has anyone else noticed this? I still need 19 troll candies for the final goal of part 2. And I just collected ZERO candy from the Troll Camp. I only have three days left and do not think I will finish it in time unless I spend real money on gems. And speeding up the timer on the troll camp is not worth it since it is not a guaranteed drop.
    Yes, the Candy Minion also randomly drops Troll Candy every 12 hrs.

You only need to finish Part 2 on time to get the caramel apple steed, whose drops are on page 1. You are probably right that you cannot finish on time unless you spend gems. You might want to consider if the Caramel Apple Steed drops are worth it…

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    The candy troll that spawns from bushes does have a rare drop of the troll candy along with the amulet, but in all the beasties I fought, I only ever got a couple that way. I'm really sorry to hear you still have so many to gather. Might I suggest you have a nice stash of them before you start part 3 as you need 85 of them for part 3 and in 45 days and without the gem item Candy Troll to assist it is going to be *really* hard.

Executive Chef
    I went through my 40 bushes a lot during the last Monster Hunt (multiple times daily) and got about 10 troll candies total from the minions during the week. I did use a fair amount of my stored energy but it was worth it to get through the level before a short vacation.

When you complete part 3, several things will occur.
    1) plot Y18 opens
    2) A new new goal entitled ‘The Candy Coda’ begins. This goal has 4 parts. Part one of this goal is to visit Hecate. She has a 16 hour timer.

Part 2 of the goal is a) visit ivy’s hut and b) find Hansel and Gretel.
    This auto completes after you visit Ivy’s hut.

Part 3: defeat Hansel and Gretel. 300 hits to defeat. Reward Hansel and Gretel.

Part 4: Visit Hansel and Gretel. 7 hour timer.
    Last edited by annanettles; 11-17-21 at 08:27 PM.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The drop rate is *really* low and you might get 0-2 or 3 a tree. It's hard when it's 0 though... the Candy Troll absolutely makes this all so much easier if you're able to get 1 or 2, but it is a gem purchase item.
    i appreciate the tip on getting a candy troll. i will consider. right now, i?ve almost achieved the goal without it so i,m going to keep pushing those willow trees! good luck and thanks again.
    in harmony,
    khym

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Troll candy will drop items between parts (hmmm, it didn't for me and I had 2 tries in between parts...??)
    I finished Part 2 this morning, then checked Troll Camp, and yes Troll candy did drop.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you for posting. I'll make time for some updates to page 1 as soon as I can. I've nearly finished this story which is super exciting. Just a couple lanterns and 1 sword to make.

Rhino Keeper
    Purchasing the candy troll has been a huge help for anyone considering for part 3! I’m at the candy kit bottleneck and the math works out pretty perfectly with the drops. I get 6 necklaces a day from the troll and it takes about 1.5-2 days per candy kit so right when I reach the amount of needed chocolate rocks I’m always right on time with the necklaces at 8 with one to spare. No more bushes & monster spawning! Plus it is so darn cute. Just my lousy 2 cents.

Nightclub Owner
    I did not by the candy troll, so I need to wait a little before initiating part 3 to restock on leaves, amulet & candy. Especially on candy, that is what takes eons.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...