Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Drops & spawn good for me. I finished Part 2, but hold on starting part 3. Once I have a good reserve of materials I'll start part 3.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

do you have to start part 3 to get the chocolate rocks started ? or should we already be getting them?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    do you have to start part 3 to get the chocolate rocks started ? or should we already be getting them?
    You would have to start Part 3 to get the chocolate rocks.

Rhino Keeper

Candy Kits

Can?t craft candy kits. Says go to the magic forge. Not in there.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Can?t craft candy kits. Says go to the magic forge. Not in there.
    Please don't create duplicate threads. It's a violation of forum rules.

Are you on goal 5 part 3? If yes and a force close hasn't given you the craft (yes it's in the Forge) please log a ticket with Support.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please don't create duplicate threads. It's a violation of forum rules.

Are you on goal 5 part 3? If yes and a force close hasn't given you the craft (yes it's in the Forge) please log a ticket with Support.
    I?m on goal 3 part 4, The Candy Kingdom. Why say we need to craft things when we can?t access them?? It?s confusing.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I?m on goal 3 part 4, The Candy Kingdom. Why say we need to craft things when we can?t access them?? It?s confusing.
    there is no part 4 in this arc. You see & craft the kit as of goal 5 of part 3. You are not in the right part of the storyline, therefore you cannot craft it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

hello,
    i am new to posting so apologies if i?m in the wrong place. i am wondering if the willow trees are supposed to drop more candied leaves. i chop some down w no leaves at all. it is disappointing to chop so many for little reward. is there a point at which the trees will yield a larger quantity of candied leaves?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyninja View Post
    hello,
    i am new to posting so apologies if i?m in the wrong place. i am wondering if the willow trees are supposed to drop more candied leaves. i chop some down w no leaves at all. it is disappointing to chop so many for little reward. is there a point at which the trees will yield a larger quantity of candied leaves?
    The tree drops large quantities only during the first goal where is is introduced: part 2, Goal 3*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyninja View Post
    hello,
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The tree drops large quantities only during the first goal where is is introduced: part 2, Goal 3*
    The drop rate is *really* low and you might get 0-2 or 3 a tree. It's hard when it's 0 though... the Candy Troll absolutely makes this all so much easier if you're able to get 1 or 2, but it is a gem purchase item.