Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmeagan View Post
    Anyone else having problems collections troll candy? I’m trying to brew the poison and I haven’t gotten a drop from the troll camp for almost 3 days. Frustrating
    They drop, I even got one from a Minion today. Very very rare drop, though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Spiritwind… Troll Candy DOES drop between Parts 2 and 3.

I completed Part 2. Piper is in my realm, and I just got a Troll Candy from the Troll Camp while I stock up for
    Part 3. As expected, you cannot craft Candy Swords or Candy Lanterns between parts.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thank you! I'll update my notes.

What about candied leaves from the willow tree? With no crafts it's unlikely but that was the info the OP was looking for. Thanks again for confirming.

I am on goal 7 of part 3, Expand to Witches Lair and am trying to collect the candy amulets to make the Swords, Lanterns and Kits required. Is the troll minion supposed to spawn from Candy Bushes or Bushes? I just cleared 23 Candy Bushes and got nothing but white petals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I am on goal 7 of part 3, Expand to Witches Lair and am trying to collect the candy amulets to make the Swords, Lanterns and Kits required. Is the troll minion supposed to spawn from Candy Bushes or Bushes? I just cleared 23 Candy Bushes and got nothing but white petals.
    The Candy Minion should spawn from bushes. You want the green bushes you can tend every 10 min. Not the ones you chop 5 times to clear.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 11-13-21 at 05:08 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    They spawn since the beginning from the same place. How did you manage to come to Part 3?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thank you! I'll update my notes.

What about candied leaves from the willow tree? With no crafts it's unlikely but that was the info the OP was looking for. Thanks again for confirming.
    Yes, the candied leaves do still drop from the willow tree.

Fashion Designer
    I have done the Spun Sugar Spell a couple of times recently and found some new drops

6 glimmerdust, 2 chocolate
    4 glimmerdust, 2 chocolate, 10 sugar cane, 1 ice cream

Notably the number of glimmer dust, chocolate and sugar cane is new

P.s. Zelda unfortunately has failed to give me Magic Fruit occasionally. Therefore NOT guaranteed :-(
    Last edited by jtm101; 11-14-21 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Added info
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Rhino Keeper
    Firstly, thanks to regular forum posters for all of your information. It definitely makes the tasks more possible.
    Sylvansanctuary?s post #243 indicated that the troll camp and Candy troll still drop troll candy between parts 1 and 2. Given the 85 required I am wondering if the same can be confirmed between parts 2 and 3?

In Spiritwind00?s info on first page for part 2 it says
    * Troll candy will drop items between parts
    For part 3 the first page says:
    * Troll candy will drop items between parts (hmmm, it didn't for me and I had 2 tries in between parts...??)

I am unsure if this is meant to be troll candy will drop (hopefully from both troll camp and Candy Troll) between parts, or that the Candy Troll will drop items between parts?

I would like to finish part 2just to be done with it, have maxed out on leaves (thanks to WW) and amulets and have my swords and lanterns sorted for part 3, but would like to know I can still work on collecting the troll candy.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    A few posts above on this page says yes they do. I'll fix the text up tomorrow.