Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Storm 8 needs to be more generous with their gummy candy drops at the troll camp if they expect anyone to complete goals within a specific time frame. I had 1 candy drop after 5 collections. I’m battling trolls left and right to try for an occasional gummy drop. I’ve had 1 of those in 3 days. 13 days left to reach 25 more candies. Normally, I would not be too concerned, but at this rate… It is impossible. Ridiculous.

New Resident
    Guys, I’m still on part 2 and so frustrated/angry about the drop rate of the candied leaves. Even using all the energy from my alicorns I don’t think I’m going to make it. A number of times I’ve received no leaves at all. It’s taking well over 100 energy to get just 10 leaves. As I said, I’m very angry ��

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nova50 View Post
    Guys, I’m still on part 2 and so frustrated/angry about the drop rate of the candied leaves. Even using all the energy from my alicorns I don’t think I’m going to make it. A number of times I’ve received no leaves at all. It’s taking well over 100 energy to get just 10 leaves. As I said, I’m very angry ��
    It's the same for all of us... the drop rate is very low isn't it. The reward of the Caramel Apple Steed for the timed component of this goal does not have story related drops, so have a think about whether or not you want to slow down and take your time in part 2. The requirements for candied leaves in part 3 is much higher as 2 crafts will need them. So if you are struggling in part 2, then part 3 will require half as much chopping again. This storyline requires a large energy expense.

Candy Lantern

Quote Originally Posted by nova50 View Post
    Guys, I?m still on part 2 and so frustrated/angry about the drop rate of the candied leaves. Even using all the energy from my alicorns I don?t think I?m going to make it. A number of times I?ve received no leaves at all. It?s taking well over 100 energy to get just 10 leaves. As I said, I?m very angry ��
    I just made a candy lantern & after I collected it, it didn?t show in my inventory. I had 5 before & I still have 5, after all the collecting & making it in the forge, I don?t have it. I agree with you, it takes a lot of trees to collect 10 leaves. Sometimes the trees have no leaves & often the skunkupine shows up & you have to battle them. It is extremely frustrating when they are making it so hard to feel successful in this game. Some long time players have dozens, even over 100 of alicorns because they have a sugar shack that many of us don?t have. So they have an advantage.

Rhino Keeper
    I just chopped 31 trees and got 30 candied leaves during ww. A couple of times I got 3 leaves but that triggered the rollback. So, in general each drop is costing over 15 energy in this event.

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone tell me if I need any more of the green troll candy after the 35 I need for the 3rd expansion in part 3 goal 7 please?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Can anyone tell me if I need any more of the green troll candy after the 35 I need for the 3rd expansion in part 3 goal 7 please?
    I'm not there yet by a long shot but.. if you expand in Goal 7, you should unlock the building where you probably need to do another spell, just like in other Parts. You can see the requirements of the final Spell in the Building.
    But if you've not yet expanded I wouldn't know.

Fashion Designer
    Based on the other 2 storylines this is a replica of, you will need 50 more Troll Candy for the final task to learn the spell.

Executive Chef
    In fact, for Goal 10 of Part III, you will need 20 Candy Amulets, 25 Mithril, and 50 Troll Candy, as Sylvan noted. So keep collecting from the Troll Camp.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for confirming Stymie!