Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annespeefrickus View Post
    Question: I got the spun sugar steed from the first part. In the beginning it gave me a lumin essence every time, but the last few days none. Anybody else experienced this?
    Lumin Essence is not a guaranteed drop, so you were probably just lucky the first few collections.

Ah, thank you, RonjaR82!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Getting 0-1 candy leaves from willow trees is getting old. I get that it's not timed and we have 30 days to get the prize, but this is a bit mundane.
    Agree, the first willow I cut down I must have got close to the 10 needed for the first lantern! But now only 1 per tree - poor - given energy to grow and then chop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    For anyone still having to start Part 2..

In Goal 3, make sure you max out your Candied Leaf supply. (99)
    As long as this Goal is open, you get 1 (or a rare 2) Leafs per chop! So it takes less than 10 Willow Trees to max on Candied Leaf.
    From what I hear, drops are really bad after that.

Be carefull! The Goal says 'Defeat a Candy Minion', BUT, just spawning him cleared the Goal for me.
    SO DON'T SPAWN THE CANDY MINION UNTILL YOU HAVE 99 CANDIED LEAVES.

Big thanks to the people mentioning this before, it was a huge help! This forum is the best
    Wish I had read this ?sad face! The forum is super great, but not reading through all 42 pages (whilst working on two other event/storyline) shouldn’t mean the loss of so much energy. 21 lanterns with 10 leaves needed and 1 leaf per tree (grown and chopped) seems unfair, especially if trying to get it done in 30 days and still have a life.
    Last edited by idkat; 10-29-21 at 08:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    Wish I had read this ?sad face! The forum is super great, but not reading through all 42 pages (whilst working on two other event/storyline) shouldn’t mean the loss of so much energy. 21 lanterns with 10 leaves needed and 1 leaf per tree (grown and chopped) seems unfair, especially if trying to get it done in 30 days and still have a life.
    Someone discovered a loophole, and that turned out to be a huge energy saver indeed.
    But it's a loophole, not how the event is intended to be played.
    The forum is awesome for sharing these insights, and I'm sorry you missed out on this one.

Rhino Keeper
    I get it, the forum is fantastic.
    I am having trouble coming back from now needing 20 x 10 x 1 trees just to do the lanterns for this part, and they are 4 space trees, and drop of 1 is not even guaranteed. actually spent money $ to afford the candy troll after reading people were getting amulets and candy only to find out that the candy is a random drop (so not as helpful as it could be especially on a 12 hour timer), and then losing about 60 gems over the last event with gem traps. I am hoping that the troll might have a guaranteed drop of the leaves, but seriously this game is starting to become a chore rather than enjoyment.
    It is great to have a place to share the frustration…..thanking for reading.
    Last edited by idkat; 10-30-21 at 12:58 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know yet what will be needed for Candy Kits required for expansion to Part 3 building??

Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    Does anyone know yet what will be needed for Candy Kits required for expansion to Part 3 building??
    8 amulets, 5 candied leaves & 45 chocolate rocks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    8 amulets, 5 candied leaves & 45 chocolate rocks.
    AWESOME…..thanx very much

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if candy swords will be needed for part 3? Any idea how many candy leaves we may need? Thank you.