Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Same here. NO drops from the willow trees.

Fashion Designer
    I came here to see if any else was getting no drops from the willows. Doesn't bode well for the timed goal!

Where can I find the Candy Troll to battle?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hydarra View Post
    Same here. NO drops from the willow trees.
    I confirm too. CS , please look at this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    I confirm too. CS , please look at this.
    I reported it in the Bugs forum and was advised "team is aware and looking into it!".

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I came here to see if any else was getting no drops from the willows. Doesn't bode well for the timed goal!
    OMG, I should of read the forum before chopping 11 willows with no drops. Shoot me now! A lot of wasted energy for someone with no ali's and energy deficient.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ijustwanttobequeen View Post
    OMG, I should of read the forum before chopping 11 willows with no drops. Shoot me now! A lot of wasted energy for someone with no ali's and energy deficient.
    Same here! I say this to myself every time and then totally forget. I was waiting until the event to start part 2 so I could get max willow drops and I thought ?perfect? I will need to chop trees anyway, **** two birds. Have zero candied leaves. Boohoo. Wish I waited. Will wait until it is fixed to buy value packs.

Doesn?t anyone test run these games before they release them?

Rhino Keeper
    Wish I had logged on to Forum about this earlier. I have chopped 15 willows and gotten 5 leaves…so I’m done until this is fixed. So much wasted energy and time.
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Farm Supplier
    Me too, can’t beleive I didn’t check the forum either. No leaves at all from 5 last willow trees. Is it since the start of the new event? I am torn now as to whether to go for phase II timed event or new event………

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
    Me too, can’t beleive I didn’t check the forum either. No leaves at all from 5 last willow trees. Is it since the start of the new event? I am torn now as to whether to go for phase II timed event or new event………
    Since we need drops from trees for the new event, you will be able to get materials from both if you start part II, but I would wait until the bug is fixed, I wish I did!