Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by barbixx67 View Post
    Part 2 step 6 (Chop Willow Trees) FYI: DO NOT CRAFT Candy Lantern until you have 12 Candied Leafs! It only requires 10 to craft it but The Candy Kingdom Goal requires 12! I made the mistake of crafting the Candy Lantern and the number went back to 0 for the Candied Leafs! So I have to get 12 more Candied Leafs before I can move to the next Step. I hope this helps others.
    It's a fabulous help. Thank you.
    Now... will I remember when I get there?

Executive Chef
    Part II
    Goal 8
    Approach the Caramel Apple Castle (Make sure you have no Monsters in your realm) 0/1
    Find the Witch 0/1

Approach the Caramel Apple Castle (10 minutes)
    3 Golden Nuggets
    3 Golden Eggs

Goal 9
    Defeat the Caramel Apple Contessa (199 hits) 0/1

Goal 10
    Learn the Caramel Apple Spell 0/1

Learn the Caramel Apple Spell (Caramel Apple Castle) 2 hours
    Candy Amulets 0/10
    Dragon Scales 0/35
    Troll Candies 0/30
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-19-21 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Additional information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    The drop rate of candied leaves is generous on first step of clear the willow tree, part II goal 3. I chopped 8 trees and got 91 candied leaves, after that it?s only one or two per tree.
    I noticed the same thing in elemental storyline! The drop rates are very stingy after that, so I'll definitely stock up to 90 plus candied leaves during that step, it will save a lot on chopping. Thanks for the reminder

Farm Supplier
    Which plot do I need to open to get to the Caramel Castle? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	360.9 KB 
ID:	61032

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Which plot do I need to open to get to the Caramel Castle? Click image for larger version. 

I just came here to check too, because it's in a previous post a few back. It's the plot that takes 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, and 5 expansion permits.
    And also mentioned in a previous post is that I can expand to it without opening the 2nd part.
    So glad to have this forum!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just came here to check too, because it's in a previous post a few back. It's the plot that takes 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, and 5 expansion permits.
    And also mentioned in a previous post is that I can expand to it without opening the 2nd part.
    So glad to have this forum!
    Thank you!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4DAD0039-4E19-4BFD-B280-D9BFC931FB85.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	179.6 KB 
ID:	61033

So fed up of the random troll camp drops. In the last 3 days I?ve had one troll candy drop so looking unlikely I?ll get the timed prize, even though I?ve had everything else ready to go for days, as there?s only time for one more collection. Thankfully I?ve had a couple of drops from the minions or I?d be waiting on more than one candy. It?s so infuriating. The last few events needing the troll camp have been the same for me, entire days with no drops!

Host(ess)
    Some days this game is very disheartening. I managed to complete the first part of the challenge in 7 days despite the poor drop rate from the Troll Camp. The second part feels impossible as the drops from willow trees is truly abysmal…chopped 3 trees and got 2 candied leaves. Time to stop trying I think.

Quote Originally Posted by weethistle View Post
    So fed up of the random troll camp drops. In the last 3 days I?ve had one troll candy drop so looking unlikely I?ll get the timed prize, even though I?ve had everything else ready to go for days, as there?s only time for one more collection. Thankfully I?ve had a couple of drops from the minions or I?d be waiting on more than one candy. It?s so infuriating. The last few events needing the troll camp have been the same for me, entire days with no drops!
    Right there with you. Nothing from troll camp in the last 2 days. Minions finally gave me 2 but can't collect from them again before time expires. Can only collect from troll camp one more time but I still need 2 candies. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Really ticks me off when I can't finish due to no fault of my own. I even set timers for everything.

Rollbacks ****ed me too.