Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    The drop rate of candied leaves is generous on first step of clear the willow tree, part II goal 3. I chopped 8 trees and got 91 candied leaves, after that it’s only one or two per tree.
    I wish I had waited. I've gotten to 1 leaf and even NO LEAVES per tree. It was a chore to get that 1st leaf. I still need Forest Vines and Poisoned Wood from my Willow Trees. I think the competing storylines is making drop rates for event items really low. I'm still at 5 of 8 needed candy swords since I'm still getting 3 Toxified Spirits to every 1 Candy Minion on my bushes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I wish I had waited. I've gotten to 1 leaf and even NO LEAVES per tree. It was a chore to get that 1st leaf. I still need Forest Vines and Poisoned Wood from my Willow Trees. I think the competing storylines is making drop rates for event items really low. I'm still at 5 of 8 needed candy swords since I'm still getting 3 Toxified Spirits to every 1 Candy Minion on my bushes.
    I hope you & everyone can make it!
    I am facepalming myself for collecting the final craft; I can't make any more swords.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    The drop rate of candied leaves is generous on first step of clear the willow tree, part II goal 3. I chopped 8 trees and got 91 candied leaves, after that it?s only one or two per tree.
    I noticed the same thing in elemental storyline! The drop rates are very stingy after that, so I'll definitely stock up to 90 plus candied leaves during that step, it will save a lot on chopping. Thanks for the reminder

Fashion Designer
    The drop rate of candied leaves is generous on first step of clear the willow tree, part II goal 3. I chopped 8 trees and got 91 candied leaves, after that it?s only one or two per tree.
    My experience was that the first tree chopped gave me 8 leaves, and now I am getting 0 leaves from trees almost as often as I get 1 leaf. Two leaves are rare.

Update- just chopped a few more willow trees. One leaf from 5 trees. Ridiculous. Wasted energy to grow and chop them.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 10-20-21 at 08:30 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Hi all trying to figure out when exactly part one ends for Eastern standard time New York is it Wednesday night or Thursday night? Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Hi all trying to figure out when exactly part one ends for Eastern standard time New York is it Wednesday night or Thursday night? Thank you
    I finished part 1 but as always look to the value pack for exact timing (3 days means between two and three days; 2 days means between one and two days). I am west coast and it looks like the week will b up Wednesday at 6:00 pm PDT.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9371D824-9504-4BA4-B3D9-88CC1B43FAA3.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	61020

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I finished part 1 but as always look to the value pack for exact timing (3 days means between two and three days; 2 days means between one and two days). I am west coast and it looks like the week will b up Wednesday at 6:00 pm PDT.
    6PM PDT on Wed is typically when the events end, so I think that's a safe assumption.

Rhino Keeper
    Troll camp doesn’t want to drop candies. I still need 4 more to finish. Argh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Troll camp doesn’t want to drop candies. I still need 4 more to finish. Argh
    Maybe put out more bushes in hopes of a spawn will drop a candy? Just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Hope someone can help, I?m totally confused. I am on part two #7 and everything is checked off and next is points to the Carmel apple castle and GO, which I did and nothing happens. if I hit expand, It doesn?t match what it says it?s supposed to.What did I do wrong?
    Last edited by purrdue5; 10-19-21 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Incorrect no.