Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Minor glitch. Collecting from bushes already out did nothing. I had to place bushes from storage for the first step to work.
    I didn’t have to do that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    I didn’t have to do that.
    Nor did I. I had one bush out and it spawned theth candy troll. Moving forward, about every 10 or 12 bushes spawn either the troll or a Skunkupine.

Executive Chef
    Goal 6
    See shambalaya's above post # 15
    Expand to the Spun Sugar Cottage 0/1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    I have placed at least 25 bushes from storage, collected from them and not one of the critters has shown up. I hope this isn?t going to be a repeat of the last quest. I never did get all the spell books needed for the last step, in spite of spending gems. ����
    30 bushes got me 3-5 minion spawns as well as several skunkupines. Seriously, put out ALL your bushes! Unless you can check back every 10 minutes after they regenerate!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I have placed at least 25 bushes from storage, collected from them and not one of the critters has shown up. I hope this isn’t going to be a repeat of the last quest. I never did get all the spell books needed for the last step, in spite of spending gems. ����
    My first one showed up now problem, but I haven’t been able to get any to come out since then.

Executive Chef
    Is anything supposed to drop from the deep mine? In goal 5, nothing dropped on my visit. Just wondering if I need to keep visiting.

Also Goal 5 requires 2 troll camp visits. 6 hours to start making candy swords.

Rhino Keeper
    I have placed at least 25 bushes from storage, collected from them and not one of the critters has shown up. I hope this isn?t going to be a repeat of the last quest. I never did get all the spell books needed for the last step, in spite of spending gems. ����
    I just visited to see if I could find a spawned monster, but I didn't see any.
    I'm getting a troll every 5~10 bushes.
    Feel free to ignore invite (it's the only way I know to visit).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Is anything supposed to drop from the deep mine? In goal 5, nothing dropped on my visit. Just wondering if I need to keep visiting.

Also Goal 5 requires 2 troll camp visits. 6 hours to start making candy swords.
    Probably have us going there to restock jewels, silver and mithril that will be needed for swords and expansion.
    Last edited by netwiz3; 10-14-21 at 01:09 PM.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Goal 1 - tend a bush (10 min wait) and gather water (one source, just about any will do - I ticked my goal box with a fountain from an event)

Will edit add as I go unless someone else gets to it. : )

Edit add: get out your bushes! Candy minions (trolls) are hiding there! They stole Ivy's candies leaves! : )

i got a toxic spirit from the bushes.. have not completed another old event that gave those from bushes. hooe this does not hold me back
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    A lot of Skunkupines have started spawning from the Bushes in Goal 6. Good thing that it only takes 3 hits to defeat them.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast