Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    It's very rare
    Extreme rare I had 1 and I have crafted 75% of the swords.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Not sure if anyone else had this, but JUST defeated a Candy Minion and he dropped 1 Candy Amulet and 1 Troll Candy. I'm on Part 1 and just building a Candy Amulet/Candy Sword stock before finishing Part 1. Never saw a Candy Minion drop a Troll Candy before. Saw it pop up and had to double check the inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    It's very rare
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Extreme rare I had 1 and I have crafted 75% of the swords.
    I figured as much, but didn't see it noted on the drops description. Glad to see others have had it happen before. And dang, 75% as in the entire total projected for all 3 parts? Because wow. XD I'm on my 10th right now.

Fashion Designer
    Good news. The Troll Candy does drop from both the Troll Camp and Candy Troll between Parts 1 and 2.
    If you finish Part 1, you can still stock up on Troll Candy and Amulets. You just cannot craft any swords.

Hagy - I love the mosaic tile in front of Zeldas house. The colors work together.

Feeling very frustrated with this event. Between the rollbacks, scanty drops of every item needed, and really high number of required supplies to complete each step, I feel like I am being set up to have to spend money to complete the event. It is starting to feel like work instead of fun.

I am just going to do my best and try to complete, but I do not see spending real money on this.

UPDATE:

Well, I got the Spun Sugar Steed, so now I am done. I am not interested in using up all of my carefully saved energy to work on an event that I do not think I will finish, especially because if there is a leaderboard event I want to have a lot of energy to pursue gold tokens.
    Last edited by robotparade; 10-18-21 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Because the forum changes apostrophes into question marks

These leaf drops or should I say lack there of are unbelievable. Why am I chopping entire trees and not getting one drop? I understand they want to slow us down, but the trees have to be grown then chopped, you can't speed up the magic forge, and we have to wait for the candy drops from the Troll Camp. If they do add another even this week I hope they make tree chopping part of it and turn up the drops, this energy draining is annoying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Feeling very frustrated with this event. Between the rollbacks, scanty drops of every item needed, and really high number of required supplies to complete each step, I feel like I am being set up to have to spend money to complete the event. It is starting to feel like work instead of fun.

I am just going to do my best and try to complete, but I do not see spending real money on this.
    This is a Main Story Line, you can take as much time to complete it as you want/need.
    The only thing you'll be missing out on if you don't complete part 1 within a week is the Spun Sugar Steed.
    It's beautiful, but it won't help you with the rest of the Main Story Line. It doesn't drop event items.
    It's a shame this 1 incentive to hurry (and/or spent money, depending on your resources) is making you not enjoy this new Story Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    💕💕💕💕💕💕 wonderful tips, thx so much
    Yes thanks for the tips about the toxified spirit. I had forgotten I still had to do more of that storyline. I still haven?t finished the storyline What Storms may Come lol
    Cheers 22 Hunters Hill

Executive Chef
    Ok. I know I read a past post about crafting 18 extra candy swords or as many as I can before timed event ends. I can't find it again. I've been so busy I've only been able to scan through the forum. My question is why 18, or did I misread something? It may have been Stymie or Sylvan S. Thanks for any clarification.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Ok. I know I read a past post about crafting 18 extra candy swords or as many as I can before timed event ends. I can't find it again. I've been so busy I've only been able to scan through the forum. My question is why 18, or did I misread something? It may have been Stymie or Sylvan S. Thanks for any clarification.
    Reason for 18:
    We know Part 2 requires 8 swords to expand to the Caramel Apple Castle.
    We speculate Part 3 will require 10 swords to expand to the black and red castle.
    (Both Hidden Forest and Elemental Discovery storylines required those amounts and this seems to follow them.)

8 (for Part 2) +10 (for Part 3) = 18 extra swords

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Reason for 18:
    We know Part 2 requires 8 swords to expand to the Caramel Apple Castle.
    We speculate Part 3 will require 10 swords to expand to the black and red castle.
    (Both Hidden Forest and Elemental Discovery storylines required those amounts and this seems to follow them.)

8 (for Part 2) +10 (for Part 3) = 18 extra swords
    Wow. That was a fast response! Thank you. That answers my question.