Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    after goal 1, make sure to clear any monsters, you need to spawn a candy minion from bushes- which will drop a candy amulet

eta: look like there willbe cotton candy shrubs like when we had the candy ram, a candy bush, candy log, and a candy troll. featured doesn't show any other buildings at this time.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Goal 1: Pond(any water source) and bush (1 each)
    Goal 2: defeat candy minion (bush) (15 hits-took me 12, generous returned energy-7 or 8)
    Goal 3: visit Thomas
    Goal 4: gather silver ore, jewels, candy wand (from candy minion ), make candy sword: 10 jewels, 10 silver ore, 12 candy wands, 1 hour craft time

Get out all your bushes, I spawned 5 candy minion from 30 bushes. They must have a chance to drop multiple wands because I ended up with 8 wands. The first two definitely only dropped only 1.

Goal 5: deep mine (nothing new dropped), tend bushes (1) (that's it, no need to spawn minion), TWO troll camp visits (item)

Edit to fix candy sword requirements
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 10-14-21 at 07:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    and look on your island. there are new buildings (the ones shown in the pop ups)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    We will need troll camp, so don't collect from it until asked.

Fashion Designer
    New expansion on the island requiring:

35 mithril
    45 spellbound dew
    5 troll candy (from the troll camp)
    8 candy swords (meaning 96 candy wands, get out ALL your bushes)
    Last edited by shambalaya; 10-14-21 at 11:51 AM.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer
    Minor glitch. Collecting from bushes already out did nothing. I had to place bushes from storage for the first step to work.

Executive Chef
    Goal 5
    Visit the Deep Mine 0/1
    Tend Bushes 0/1
    Visit Troll Camp 0/2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Get out all your bushes, I spawned 5 candy minion from 30 bushes. They must have a chance to drop multiple wands because I ended up with 8 wands. The first two definitely only dropped only 1.
    I'm confused: are the minions / wands a different type of monster? Cause right now (waiting for Thomas to complete goal 3) my bushes are spawning candy trolls that drop candy amulets...

EDIT: sorry, noticed they're actually called minions (although they look like drag trolls )
    Last edited by kat_the_first; 10-14-21 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Goal 1 - tend a bush (10 min wait) and gather water (one source, just about any will do - I ticked my goal box with a fountain from an event)

Will edit add as I go unless someone else gets to it. : )

Edit add: get out your bushes! Candy minions (trolls) are hiding there! They stole Ivy's candies leaves! : )
    It's too bad they chose bushes. For those of us still making windchimes, the Toxified Spirit and the Skunkupines are fighting over spawning rights. It's costing me about 20-25 energy to get through the other spawns to get a Candy Minion.

I have placed at least 25 bushes from storage, collected from them and not one of the critters has shown up. I hope this isn’t going to be a repeat of the last quest. I never did get all the spell books needed for the last step, in spite of spending gems. ����

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast