Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Nothing black flagged? I re-read all the posts after asking (should of done it first haha) and there were some reported drops. Hmmm. They are so cute, I hope they end up doing something! ​Maybe in Parts 2 & 3.....
    Nothing was black flagged. Bought 2 for decoration only.

picture of Lulani pls

Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Lulani drops jewels and silver ore.
    pls a picture of Lulani. don't know how to rapid search in my intentory

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Young Gargoyle just dropped 5 Silver Ore and 4 Jewels. Good source for replenishment.
    pls a picture of Young Gargoyle. don't know how to rapid search in my intentory or in table. I'm sure i have it, but i don't know how to find it.

Fashion Designer
    Here is the Young Gargoyle trying to climb onto the roof of the Academy.he was a prize from a Monster Hunt earlier this year.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29A89162-06A9-4EDC-8AB1-CAE1B4C06692.jpeg 
Views:	122 
Size:	203.3 KB 
ID:	60972

I have not completed The Isle of Audra storyline so this is the best picture I have of Lulani. She was the final prize with the gold rams horns.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	368D415A-6A5A-41C9-B756-45DD2A2C88AE.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	60973

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    It's too bad they chose bushes. For those of us still making windchimes, the Toxified Spirit and the Skunkupines are fighting over spawning rights. It's costing me about 20-25 energy to get through the other spawns to get a Candy Minion.

me too, and then i also get skunkupines.. so it will be hard, also to collect enough spelbound due since i only do not have many items that give it
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    does anyone know the name of the 3 steeds and the 3 wickedest witches names?

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Nothing black flagged? I re-read all the posts after asking (should of done it first haha) and there were some reported drops. Hmmm. They are so cute, I hope they end up doing something! ​Maybe in Parts 2 & 3.....
    They gave wood, mushrooms & glimmerdust.

Farm Supplier
    Troll camp isn't a guaranteed drop!!!

Executive Chef
    So basically, if you have enough ordinary bushes to spawn the minions you want, the candy bush and candy log don't help with this event at all?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    So basically, if you have enough ordinary bushes to spawn the minions you want, the candy bush and candy log don't help with this event at all?
    Not that I can see. I am on the last goal, trying to collect Troll Candies. The Candy Troll is still locked for me. He will have been of no use to me in Part I, as far as dropping anything useful (maybe some Troll Candies).