Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    One of my spawned Candy Minions just dropped 2 Candy Amulets. I wonder if 3 is a possibility!

Fashion Designer
    I did not get event drops from the Troll Camp or the Deep Mines.
    Turns out, the Troll Camp is not guaranteed. Looks like nothing event related is supposed to drop from the Deep Mines. It is just to collect modern silver and jewels.

Also, when can we buy the Candy Minion?
    I got the award screen below so expected to be able to buy him to shore up my stingy Troll Camp but he is still locked.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C4980CF8-68A2-474A-A768-841A8AE8CA99.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	60962
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-14-21 at 07:32 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    One of my spawned Candy Minions just dropped 2 Candy Amulets. I wonder if 3 is a possibility!
    3 is definitely a possibility. I have gotten 3 amulets a couple times from defeating the Trolls.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I did not get event drops from the Troll Camp or the Deep Mines. Has anyone gotten event drops from the Troll Camp?
    I just want to be sure that is turned on.

I got the award screen below so expected to be able to buy him to shore up my stingy Troll Camp but he is still locked.

You get troll candy from troll camp. Nothing other than restocking jewels and silver from mines so far.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Fashion Designer
    Thanks netwiz. Glad to know it is possible.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I had a troll that dropped 3 necklaces, so they can drop extra. It took about 7 to get all of the necklaces I needed. I've finished with the toxic sludge, but still getting some skunkupine. Most of mine take about 5 bushes to spawn, but two took up to 15 bushes.

The horse rewards for finishing on time are cute.

Name:	D7BF1F24-A45B-490B-B8C1-9233018B7F00.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	121.3 KB 
ID:	60963

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I did not get event drops from the Troll Camp or the Deep Mines. Has anyone gotten event drops from the Troll Camp?
    I just want to be sure that is turned on.

I see him in the Featured Section of the Market, but it is locked. Too bad there is no adventure to give us needed items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    It's too bad they chose bushes. For those of us still making windchimes, the Toxified Spirit and the Skunkupines are fighting over spawning rights. It's costing me about 20-25 energy to get through the other spawns to get a Candy Minion.
    Hear, hear! All I am getting is Toxified Spirits over and over on all of my accounts, and each one takes 15 energy to battle, so it eats through all my energy really quickly.

I really, really want to get these horses, but it's probably out of reach. *sigh*
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    A Troll Candy just dropped from the spawned Candy Minion along with 2 Amulets. This is the first time that has happened. So it is a rare and welcome drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    I have placed at least 25 bushes from storage, collected from them and not one of the critters has shown up. I hope this isn?t going to be a repeat of the last quest. I never did get all the spell books needed for the last step, in spite of spending gems. ����
    I bought several candy bushes. They cost 1200 coins, can be cleared in 5 actions, and spawn the monsters regularly, but I mainly just get Toxified Spirits over and over. But if you have coins and energy to spare, they seem to be a more surefire thing than the bushes.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast