Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Try quick collect. I am getting more with that.
    What is quick collect?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    What is quick collect?
    When you tap a bunch of items at once but instead of waiting for them to collect one by one, you pull up the menu of your device and cause all of the collections to happen instantly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Forge a Candy Sword (Did NOT auto complete even though i had plenty in inventory)
    Prepare a Candy Lantern (Did NOT auto complete even though i had in inventory)
    I hope it will be fixed as it was fixed in the previous event. I have all needed Swords already.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like Sparkling Mines drop 2 Chocolate Rocks each time. So it will take a while to gather 20 x 45 Chocolate Rock for the Chocolate Kits.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I am on the last goal, collecting the 8 Troll Candies for the Learn the Spun Sugar Spell. I can still collect Candy Amulets to make Candy Swords. It's the Troll Candies which will take some time. I just collected from my Troll Camp and didn't get any Troll Candy, so I now have to wait for 6 hours. The Elemental Discovery thread used Ivy's Hut instead of the Troll Camp. It was a 12 hour collection time, but it was guaranteed. The Troll Camp is 6 hours, but not guaranteed. If you have good luck, you are definitely better off with the Troll Camp. I hope nobody gets 2 collections in a row that give no Troll Candies. Good luck to all!
    I am still waiting on the troll camp to give me my last candy. Have had days where I got nothing despite tapping every six hours. Terrible, never seem to have much success with these events some days. Oh well, I have moved on to next event of Alucard’s Castle and working on other things.
    Cheers 22 Hunters Hill

Farm Supplier
    Sparkling Mines drop from 1 to 3 Chocolate Rocks each time so far ....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Looks like Sparkling Mines drop 2 Chocolate Rocks each time. So it will take a while to gather 20 x 45 Chocolate Rock for the Chocolate Kits.
    With average drop 2 rocks, it will take 45 days with 5 collections per day.

If we skip some collections or just unlucky with drops (could be 1 rock) or celebrating Thanksgiving (or other holidays if started later), we'll have to take some time from our 8 hours sleep to catch up.
    Don't forget about the monster with 299 hits after that - sorry it didn't fit in my calculations.

Please add sawmills back S8, please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    With average drop 2 rocks, it will take 45 days with 5 collections per day.

If we skip some collections or just unlucky with drops (could be 1 rock) or celebrating Thanksgiving (or other holidays if started later), we'll have to take some time from our 8 hours sleep to catch up.
    Don't forget about the monster with 299 hits after that - sorry it didn't fit in my calculations.

Please add sawmills back S8, please.
    Yes, mines have only ever dropped 1 or 2 chocolate rocks for me; 3, I presume, would be rare. Would be difficult to complete in 45 days if only relying on mines. The candy trolls do however have a guaranteed drop of 4, so 2 collections per day would yield 8 rocks, with an approx 50% chance of troll candy as well.

Fashion Designer
    I have had a couple of 3 chocolate rocks drop from the mines. Lots of 2s and 1s. I agree with others that the math doesnt look good right now to finish in 45 days with no Candy trolls, especially for those of us who lost 60 hours of collecting from mines over the weekend when the part 3 timer was running and rocks werent dropping at all.

In an Elemental Discovery Part 3, it was 1-6 poisoned jewels dropping from the mines AND sawmills. It was more fun that way, to collect from both.

Yet besides adding back in the sawmills, S8 could just increase the number of rocks dropped from the mines, if it is 1-3 now, just make it 2-12 and it is like we have mines and mills again. Honestly, if they removed the mills AND dropped the rate to 1-3, it feels like a double whammy. A big whomp whomp.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When you tap a bunch of items at once but instead of waiting for them to collect one by one, you pull up the menu of your device and cause all of the collections to happen instantly.
    Thank you!! I've been playing for years and didn't know that trick! I've been getting 1-2 candied leaves now using the trick which is better than 0-1.