Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Earlier in the storyline (on the last part now) I had candy trolls that would occasionally drop the troll candies when defeated but haven't seen this in a while. Does anyone know if this can still occur?

I figure the amulets will need stock piled for the next two portions as well as the candies. Storm8 I sure do hope these continue to drop when we finish Part I.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Earlier in the storyline (on the last part now) I had candy trolls that would occasionally drop the troll candies when defeated but haven't seen this in a while. Does anyone know if this can still occur?

I figure the amulets will need stock piled for the next two portions as well as the candies. Storm8 I sure do hope these continue to drop when we finish Part I.
    The spawned candy minions do drop troll candies when defeated but these are super rare events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    The spawned candy minions do drop troll candies when defeated but these are super rare events.
    I just got a Troll Candy from a Candy Minion spawn.. but super rare indeed.

Fashion Designer
    So far the candy Bush has only given me white petals and no spawns. Troll Camp is stingy with drops every 2-3 collections. Getting about equal toxic spirits, skunks, and troll spawns with the bushes. This one is definitely an energy burn!

Fashion Designer
    Just a heads up, if it hasn’t been mentioned yet, the Sugar Spun Steed is awarded when you START to craft the spell in Goal 9 of Part 1. This means if you are focused on getting the timed reward, but want to put off starting the timed part 2, you could leave the craft uncollected and build up whatever stockpile you wanted without having to worry about the timer. Is there an advantage to this? I’m honestly not sure! But just want to put it out there.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 10-16-21 at 07:45 AM.

Fashion Designer
    These are part of the expansion requirements for the Part 2 building. Does anyone know what Is needed to craft Candy Lanterns yet? I skimmed the posts so far and did not catch it if someone already posted.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DAF24C5F-526D-4991-942A-455D40EF719E.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	60981

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Lol Sofia thank you. I completely missed the blue overalls and blonde wig how it related to Gru's minions! Anyone who hasn't seen Despicable Me, it's hilarious, you should see it.

I am very happy we can buy the candy troll. For the toxic and elemental story lines, I bought two of each of the special creatures who dropped the rare ingredients. Was super pleased with them and will buy two candy trolls. It takes some of the stress out of the event.(The yellow wisps help make money continuing to do the totem craft after finished with the event - 20,000 - 100,000 coins can be done over and over again.).

What is the reward for the candy cottage craft?

For anyone who hasn't finished Toxic or Elemental expansions that work like this event, Farmerted7 gave specifics on how to not accidentally accept part two.............this works for toxic and elemental story lines too to prevent moving to the next part............."Just a heads up, if it hasn?t been mentioned yet, the Sugar Spun Steed is awarded when you START to craft the spell in Goal 9 of Part 1. This means if you are focused on getting the timed reward, but want to put off starting the timed part 2, you could leave the craft uncollected and build up whatever stockpile you wanted without having to worry about the timer. Is there an advantage to this? I?m honestly not sure! But just want to put it out there.". This is super helpful, thank you for the reminder farmerted7.

(Sorry for the repeat but I thought it was important enough to have it in bold)
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-16-21 at 08:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    These are part of the expansion requirements for the Part 2 building. Does anyone know what Is needed to craft Candy Lanterns yet? I skimmed the posts so far and did not catch it if someone already posted.

Name:	DAF24C5F-526D-4991-942A-455D40EF719E.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	60981

Candy lanterns.

Name:	EB288A5E-AB56-45FB-8E2C-ECD32FB9C887.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	60982

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Lol Sofia thank you. I completely missed the blue overalls and blonde wig how it related to Gru's minions! Anyone who hasn't seen Despicable Me, it's hilarious, you should see it.

I am very happy we can buy the candy troll. For the toxic and elemental story lines, I bought two of each of the special creatures who dropped the rare ingredients. Was super pleased with them and will buy two candy trolls. It takes some of the stress out of the event.(The yellow wisps help make money continuing to do the totem craft after finished with the event - 20,000 - 100,000 coins can be done over and over again.).

What is the reward for the candy cottage craft?

For anyone who hasn't finished Toxic or Elemental expansions that work like this event, Farmerted7 gave specifics on how to not accidentally accept part two................"Just a heads up, if it hasn?t been mentioned yet, the Sugar Spun Steed is awarded when you START to craft the spell in Goal 9 of Part 1. This means if you are focused on getting the timed reward, but want to put off starting the timed part 2, you could leave the craft uncollected and build up whatever stockpile you wanted without having to worry about the timer. Is there an advantage to this? I?m honestly not sure! But just want to put it out there.". This is super helpful, thank you for the reminder farmerted7. (Sorry for the repeat but I thought it was important enough to have it in bold)
    It doesn't autostart this time until you tell it you want to start Part 2 so no need to leave craft uncollected.

For part 2 step 3 you will need a Willow tree to chop to get past the step so make sure you have one on board.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    It doesn't autostart this time until you tell it you want to start Part 2 so no need to leave craft uncollected.

For part 2 step 3 you will need a Willow tree to chop to get past the step so make sure you have one on board.
    If you collect it without starting part 2, I think the Candy Sword craft might become inactive until you start part 2… that’s how it worked with a similar craft in An Elemental Discovery. Edited to add: yes, just finished part 1 and the Candy Sword craft is not active in the Magic Forge.

Thanks for the willow tree info!
    Last edited by farmerted7; 10-16-21 at 09:28 AM.