Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    Will there be a weekday warrior on Thursday (UK time)? Just thinking that with it being a lot of willow tree chopping, do I plant and crow loads now so I can use the two 10 minute unlimited energy to chop them and get the leaves
    I don't think there will be a weekday warrior this week. I'm planning to use the next one to grow a bunch of willows and start part 2 enough ahead of the following one to then chop them. In the meantime, I can build up troll candy, more amulets, and enchanter's essence for the lanterns. Right now still crafting extra swords.

Executive Chef
    Troll Island!
    (Franken Pig is pretending to be a Troll, but Gentleman Troll is having non of it )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2988.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	235.4 KB 
ID:	61019

Executive Chef
    Finally got a Troll Candy from a Candy Troll. Love that Candy Troll!

Fashion Designer
    Ronja, your Troll Island is fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Troll Island!
    (Franken Pig is pretending to be a Troll, but Gentleman Troll is having non of it )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2988.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	235.4 KB 
ID:	61019
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    The drop rate of candied leaves is generous on first step of clear the willow tree, part II goal 3. I chopped 8 trees and got 91 candied leaves, after that it’s only one or two per tree.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    Will there be a weekday warrior on Thursday (UK time)? Just thinking that with it being a lot of willow tree chopping, do I plant and crow loads now so I can use the two 10 minute unlimited energy to chop them and get the leaves
    I wish! That would be great! But, they don?t typically have weekday warrior during these events. Fortunately, I had energy saved for this. Need the willow trees to make 4 more candied lanterns and then it?s a wait game on the troll camp for the troll candy. I need 20 more. The rest for goal 2 is done.

Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    The drop rate of candied leaves is generous on first step of clear the willow tree, part II goal 3. I chopped 8 trees and got 91 candied leaves, after that it’s only one or two per tree.
    I wish I had waited. I've gotten to 1 leaf and even NO LEAVES per tree. It was a chore to get that 1st leaf. I still need Forest Vines and Poisoned Wood from my Willow Trees. I think the competing storylines is making drop rates for event items really low. I'm still at 5 of 8 needed candy swords since I'm still getting 3 Toxified Spirits to every 1 Candy Minion on my bushes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I wish I had waited. I've gotten to 1 leaf and even NO LEAVES per tree. It was a chore to get that 1st leaf. I still need Forest Vines and Poisoned Wood from my Willow Trees. I think the competing storylines is making drop rates for event items really low. I'm still at 5 of 8 needed candy swords since I'm still getting 3 Toxified Spirits to every 1 Candy Minion on my bushes.
    I hope you & everyone can make it!
    I am facepalming myself for collecting the final craft; I can't make any more swords.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    That?s good news I hope! I must have just had a super unlucky day with no candy drops?.
    I have two kingdoms, play them both pretty equally, bought the candy troll for both. One finished part 1 days ago, the other still had 5 candies to collect yesterday. I spent the day fighting candy trolls and collected 3 (!) from fighting and one from troll camp (and none from stingy candy troll). Still one to go, but both candy troll and troll pit dropped nothing so far today. I've made 15 extra swords and I have 93 amulets, so I don't really want to keep fighting if I don't have to.

Hi all trying to figure out when exactly part one ends for Eastern standard time New York is it Wednesday night or Thursday night? Thank you