Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/14: The Candy Kingdom (main story) | goals on page 1

Yay! Found the Candy Troll and bought it.
    Hopefully things will go a bit faster now. ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Yay! Found the Candy Troll and bought it.
    Hopefully things will go a bit faster now. ��
    Yay! Yes, things should definitely go faster now. My troll has been very helpful to me.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Now if I could just find some of the mithril stuff. I suspect they were from quests I was not able to complete.

Executive Chef
    I put my Candy Troll next to my Toxic Spirit, and it kind of looks like they are holding hands. Duck Family just happened to be waddling by when I took this screenshot, + Snowman is trying to photo bomb. Lol! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minion 2.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	626.6 KB 
ID:	62073Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Minion Spirit duck family.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	625.0 KB 
ID:	62074
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Now if I could just find some of the mithril stuff. I suspect they were from quests I was not able to complete.
    You can purchase the Mithril Dragon (guaranteed) in the Market, but it costs 400 gems. Deep mine is also in the market, but Mithril is a rare drop from it, and mainly once you've upgraded your mine. Dark cave formation can be purchased in the market for gems and cleared in 10 chops, but Mithril is also rare from that source. I loves my Sir Pigglesworth very much, but don't remember him giving me Mithril. Jeweler Trade (rare) can be done in the Royal Exchange but is not a common reward. All the Armored animals and the Kitty Knight have to be crafted in the Mythic Resource Center. Most of these other things I either don't know what they are or, as you said, they came out in events that you must not have completed. I've been playing for almost a year and was fortunate enough to purchase a couple of these items when they were on sale, won a couple in events, and got one in the Baron's Game Tent. IT's also possible to get Mithril from watching daily videos, but again, that is extremely rare.

Fashion Designer
    Did you get Renata from Hidden Forest Part 2 or the Ancient Octopus from Elemental Discovery Part 2? They are guaranteed to drop Mithral.

From Shibuyas information:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D4576F04-DD4B-4B6F-A558-6EFC93F7CCE4.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	62075

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	945A1DC9-D299-464E-A45A-70F23A161627.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	62076

Nightclub Owner
    For a more extended search: https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/invent...ril,Drops=true
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    You can make mithril from silver, but it will tie up a Magic Forge for 2 days. Until I got Mithril droppers and updated my Deep Mines, I did this.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Phew,finally finished this one. Loved the turn about at the end. Reminds me of one of my favourite Buffy the vampire slayer episodes. Methinks someone at s8 is a fan,perhaps ;-). Never did trust those pesky kids. Now they’re in my prison,along with the other miscreants in my realm lol.